Author Topic: Eagles Lodge - Homestay Inn 417-336-2666  (Read 106889 times)

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
Re: Eagles Lodge
« Reply #195 on: August 06, 2011, 07:38:53 PM »
Sorry to not get back to you sooner Lovetravel! I'm sure we can come up with something, we can discuss when you get here tonight.  ;)

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
« Reply #196 on: August 07, 2011, 04:12:42 PM »
Just got checked in. Thanks paige for the great deal!
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 07, 2011, 09:41:11 PM »
Our pleasure! Hope you are comfortable and the dog is happy, it's not camping but glad to be here for you!  ;D

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 08, 2011, 08:48:01 AM »
Everything is wonderful. The positive reviews are NOT exaggerated this really is a great place. Had a nice visit with sandunerider on the balcony as well. We will be back!
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

CLWKC

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 08, 2011, 11:14:44 AM »
Brian and I had a great stay....thank you Paige!!!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 08, 2011, 05:51:58 PM »
just got back home... hey Larson and CLWKC, dont forget to leave paige and her  crea a review on tripadvisor.com

On another note, great meeting you larson,  hope you and the family have a great week!

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 08, 2011, 06:00:28 PM »
Will do when we get back home. Only mobile internet on my phone while traveling and its rather clumsy.

U Smell Smoke

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 09, 2011, 05:53:15 PM »
We were able to make a quick trip to Branson last week.  Checked in at Eagles Lodge Wednesday, August 3rd and checked out Sunday, August 7th.  Had a great stay.  Appreciate how friendly Paige and her staff is.  Especially appreciate the fact that the air conditioner was able to keep up.  It was very hot while we were there.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 09, 2011, 07:37:05 PM »
sorry i missed ya "u smell smoke".  wish i had know u were there, we arriced sat afternoon.

that means there were at least 4 of us at eagles lodge representing SDCFans.com!!

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 09, 2011, 08:08:31 PM »
Thank you all! We do the best we can and have really enjoyed meeting all of you. Can't wait to meet more as the membership grows which is great news for the fans! Now I'm getting more jealous that you have been to SDC and I'm still tryin'....maybe after car show weekend finally?  ;)

Don't forget, if you want to come and stay in December please call in your reservations soon so I can convince the owner to stay open till at least 12/15. Any stays after that you can if you want check out our sister property "Best Western Landing View" and will do my best to get you all a better discounted rate as "SDC Fans". (Lance & I will be in Jamaica over winter closing/vacation....)  ;D

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 09, 2011, 08:13:02 PM »
'Jamacia man"?   wow!!  must be  a very good year!!..  LOL

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 09, 2011, 08:17:52 PM »
We're working on it! If nothing else, Lance will have to get another job (ha ha!)  ;D ;D ;D

U Smell Smoke

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 10, 2011, 05:16:29 PM »
I'm sorry too we didn't run into each other "sanddunerider".  It was kind of a last minute trip for us.  I do appreciate the special deal you worked out with Paige to get SDC members a good rate.  And I appreciate her offering the rate.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 10, 2011, 06:38:18 PM »
well maybe next time,,

yea it is a great deal..We all love taking advantage of it!! 

make sure you her a good review on tripadvisor.com

cheesehead57

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 10, 2011, 06:55:45 PM »
Had such a great time at Eagles Lodge/Homestay Inn in June that I just booked a week  from Sept.9-16.....can't wait.....