Author Topic: Season passes next year....  (Read 8244 times)

mg

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
Re: Season passes next year....
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2023, 02:50:51 PM »
Received ours in the mail.  Same ol' passes.  Is there an upcharge to turn them into digital?

No uncharge to go digital. Just download the SDC app and sign in. If your passes don't automatically show, there is an option to link them via the ID on the back of your pass. Right now, all 2023 passes in the app aren't active and don't show photos or barcodes. We assume that they will become active closer to season opening.

Duelist

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2023, 04:27:25 PM »
Received ours in the mail.  Same ol' passes.  Is there an upcharge to turn them into digital?

No uncharge to go digital. Just download the SDC app and sign in. If your passes don't automatically show, there is an option to link them via the ID on the back of your pass. Right now, all 2023 passes in the app aren't active and don't show photos or barcodes. We assume that they will become active closer to season opening.

Yes I mentioned that to Guest Relations and she told me they would become active in March.
I'm Your Huckleberry

pintrader

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2023, 06:31:47 PM »

Yes I mentioned that to Guest Relations and she told me they would become active in March.

When I go into the app and sign in our pictures are there we uploaded with a square barcode (qr code).  When I touch either one it says they are active with validity from 3/11/23 to 12/30/23. 
« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 06:37:11 PM by Pintrader »

Duelist

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2023, 08:09:41 PM »
^ Interesting.  Thanks for the update.  We may have to try a photo upload.  We bought our passes the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  I wonder if they added the photo option after that?
I'm Your Huckleberry

KevinLong

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2023, 08:12:42 AM »
I purchased mine on Dec 27 -- there was an option to upload a photo while buying  - So I presume you do not have to wait and do it at the park. My problem was finding a non hideous photo.

my two cents

Kevin

palallin

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2023, 09:23:19 AM »
Our '23 passes are rollovers from last year since we didn't get to go.

They sent us the normal cards without any mention of photos.

Digital is a NO GO for us.  I do not have--and do NOT want--a smartphone.  Therefore the regular old cards are just perfect for us.  We always have our IDs on us anyway.