Author Topic: Silver Dollar City Purchased Land  (Read 16435 times)

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
Re: Silver Dollar City Purchased Land
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2022, 08:26:19 AM »
They've needed more parking for years now to replace some of the satellite parking lots that were lost. Parking way out at one of these lots always sucks though, and is so confusing for first timers.

I'm sure this is phase one of their plans for this site. I think within a couple of years a resort will be announced, but as usual it depends on the economy.

Lampie

• McCoy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2022, 08:46:58 AM »
I wonder if they would make the new lot employee parking and put in a back road to the park and a back entrance for employees. They could then make the current employee lot an overflow guest lot. That would seem to be a much better location for guest parking, and for traffic flow.  It could also help with flow at the pickup/drop off to not have employees in the same area as guests.

mg

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2022, 07:59:06 AM »
SDC now owns the land that the abandoned homes are on.

https://www.ozarksfirst.com/local-news/regional-news/branson-news/silver-dollar-city-officially-owns-former-indian-ridge-property-where-abandoned-condos-sit/

Good for them.....
Maybe 1 step close to the ever elusive "Water Park" and Onsite Motel/Hotel..

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2022, 10:31:20 AM »
According to this article in Branson Tri-Lakes News, demolition on the buildings started on 10/26:

https://www.bransontrilakesnews.com/entertainment/article_8135deb6-5588-11ed-abf5-4f0bc6c73c06.html

KBCraig

• Post Master
    • View Profile