General Category > Other Parks

SFOT Purchase Offer From HFEC?

<< < (3/3)

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: sirwillow on April 26, 2019, 04:20:38 PM --- Looking over their FaceBook page, it wouldn't be the first time that something with no truth to it came from them.

--- End quote ---

Now, Now Willow..... 

YOu KNOW!!!   if it is on FB, its has to be the truth...  LOL.. 

like fox news and cnn ::) ::)

sirwillow:
Screamscape and a few others have come out with reports on this and have confirmed it as bunk.  There were some talks a few years back, but that's all they were was talks.  Nothing of any serious interest.

The interesting thing looking at some of the discussion is that the one that started this whole rumor and self confirmed it has also had a, shall we say, not so good relationship with SFoT, and yet he's claiming that he somehow as inside information from their directors that he doesn't get along with.  It's a kid wanting some attention and nothing real behind it.

shavethewhales:
^The original source put out a video himself and retracted most of his statements. Screamscape just regurgitated it like everything else. The talks did happen, but they are not currently on-going at this time.

I knew it was just a rumor, but had kind of hoped that some kind of nugget of truth was buried in it and HFEC was sniffing around for another acquisition.

Trevor at the TTS bunch are an interesting lot for sure, but enthusiasts are enthusiasts and rumors are rumors. You have to take both with a huge a huge grain of salt and remember that it's all just fun discussion.

I still think HFEC is ready for another major property.

Swoosh:
I doubt it would happen but Holiday World would be a good fit for HFEC.  For selfish reasons I’d love them to buy Adventureland in Iowa.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version