Author Topic: Season Passes On Sale Today  (Read 8462 times)

marolinesdad

• Conductor
    • View Profile
Season Passes On Sale Today
« on: November 01, 2008, 08:35:59 AM »
2009 Season Passes On Sale Now!
Buy Today and Save!

There's no easier way to create memories with your family than escaping to the adventures of Silver Dollar City Attractions. Season Passes offer unlimited visits for an entire season of fun, and make great Christmas gifts!

Purchase your 2009 Season Passes before December 30, 2008, for best prices and receive Bring-A-Friend FREE tickets! Plus, adults save 50% on 2008 holiday cruises aboard the Showboat Branson Belle, and get additional 2009 savings at Dixie Stampede and Ride The Ducks. Click on the Benefits links below for details, and to view additional savings and benefits.

1 Park and 2 Park Season Passes to Silver Dollar City and White Water are available online today!
Benefits:

- Save Money! A Season Pass is less than the cost of 2 one-day tickets!
- Unlimited visits all season long, plus savings for your guests!
- Discounts on food! Save 10% on any park meal over $4.
- Big savings on area attractions, including the Showboat Branson Belle!
- Plus much more!

2 Park Super Pass

Silver Dollar City and White Water 
Adult (12-61) $110 + Tax 
Child (4-11) $100 + Tax 
Senior (62+) $100 + Tax 
Benefits 

Silver Dollar City Season Pass
Adult (12-61) $65 + Tax 
Child (4-11) $55 + Tax 
Senior (62+) $59 + Tax 
Benefits 

White Water Season Pass 
Adult (12-61) $65 + Tax 
Child (4-11) $55 + Tax 
Senior (62+) $59 + Tax 
Benefits 

Exclusive Season Pass Offer - Order Your Pass TODAY & Included is a One Year Subscription To Your Choice of One of Nine Magazines:

Better Homes and Gardens® | Midwest Living® | Ladies' Home Journal® | Country Home® | Family Circle® | More® | Traditional Home® | Ready Made® | Fitness® 
(A $6.13 value; limit one subscription per pass ordered; subscription and rebate information provided with your season pass.) 

Prices valid through December 30, 2008.
“May there always be a Silver Dollar City.” – Paul Harvey

marolinesdad

• Conductor
    • View Profile
Re: Season Passes On Sale Today
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 08:38:25 AM »
ok.  I think it is weird they are giving free Magazines.

Exclusive Season Pass Offer - Order Your Pass TODAY & Included is a One Year Subscription To Your Choice of One of Nine Magazines:

Better Homes and Gardens® | Midwest Living® | Ladies' Home Journal® | Country Home® | Family Circle® | More® | Traditional Home® | Ready Made® | Fitness®
(A $6.13 value; limit one subscription per pass ordered; subscription and rebate information provided with your season pass.)

Prices valid through December 30, 2008.

But I did notice they are still doing the Bring a friend passes this year and they added a fouth one.  They had talked about doing away with them all together.

Oh and the answer is yes I already ordered my season pass.  Have you?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 09:48:19 AM by oklaSDCfan »

sdcforever

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 10:41:41 AM »
It is weird that they are giving away free magazine subscriptions.  Obviously they have a deal struck with Meredith Corporation (who publishes all of those magazines along with fifteen others).  You know what that means...Meredith Corporation will sell your name and address to other publishers so you will forever be hounded with subscription offers from all kinds of magazines.  Including the one free subscription you choose once that runs out.

marolinesdad

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 04:50:40 PM »
I would hope SDC would not sell out their customers like that but we are in an ever changing world.  I wonder what kind of a kick back they are getting for doing this.

KBCraig

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 12:51:56 PM »
Wow.

So... if I purchase one adult season pass, I can purchase a second adult ticket for $5 off for my wife, and use the free guest passes (during the applicable dates) for our four kids (ages 5-19)? (Not counting the oldest, who is off in the Army.)

I suppose it's too much to ask that the "after three, next day free" deal applies to the guest passes.  ;D

Might be worth it to buy two season passes, to have two full days at the City for everyone.

This would be a significant savings for a big family like ours. It wouldn't mean we would visit more than once, it would just mean that we would visit once instead of zero.

Kevin

marolinesdad

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 09:55:55 PM »
I had to purchase 3 passes this year.  One for me and one for each of my 5 and 3 year old.  They 3 year old is free but she turns 4 in May.  They used to let them go free the whole year but now they make you purchase one when they turn 4.  Since they are cheaper now I just bought her one.

Greydog30

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2008, 01:46:54 AM »
Was in the park Sunday asking questions about next year Season Pass found out something intresting. There will be two price increase by May for the Season pass the first price increase happens on December 31. I was told it would be going up a couple of bucks, but the magor price increase comes about April 3o i was told it would be about 15 dollars

marolinesdad

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2008, 01:00:27 PM »
That is how it has always been.  That is why you get them before the end of the year.

KBCraig

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 07:58:31 PM »
Part of our Christmas present for the kids is going to be 2009 season passes for us 'rents.

Those passes will let us have two full days for both of us, plus the four kids 6-19 (21 is off in the Army), using our guest passes, for $130 + tax (during the applicable dates).

Having run all the numbers, this is our best bargain.

Kevin

SteamFreak

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 09:00:46 AM »
Wow.

So... if I purchase one adult season pass, I can purchase a second adult ticket for $5 off for my wife, and use the free guest passes (during the applicable dates) for our four kids (ages 5-19)? (Not counting the oldest, who is off in the Army.)

I suppose it's too much to ask that the "after three, next day free" deal applies to the guest passes.  ;D

Might be worth it to buy two season passes, to have two full days at the City for everyone.

This would be a significant savings for a big family like ours. It wouldn't mean we would visit more than once, it would just mean that we would visit once instead of zero.

Kevin

Be careful about that, the comp. tickets have different dates for when they are valad so planning a trip with for kids for those wouldn't work. I just noticed this when I got my 09 passes in.

KBCraig

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2008, 08:41:43 PM »
Be careful about that, the comp. tickets have different dates for when they are valad so planning a trip with for kids for those wouldn't work. I just noticed this when I got my 09 passes in.

Thanks for the info.

7OA

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2008, 03:48:01 PM »
We didn't buy season passes this year, after CC closed down, we decided it was useless. It was our favorite park...

sdcforever

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2008, 09:18:06 AM »
^Hopefully CC will stay an amusement park, just be a better one, when it reopens in 2010 (if rumors are true about the date).  Maybe if that happens you'll get season passes again.

mike_kelly87

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2009, 12:12:32 AM »
So they are going to raaise the price to the old 3 parks pass price in may????

marolinesdad

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2009, 01:08:19 PM »
There is no longer a 3 park pass.  There are only 2 parks now so the new 2 park pass is on sale now.  They always have a sale before the end of the year.  Then they raise them up to the normal price.  I do not know why anyone is upset about this.  They did not have to give the discounted price at all.  I Checked the web site and they have already raised the price up some so if you are planning on that season pass I would order it now.