Author Topic: Homestay Inn 2013 417-336-2666  (Read 39360 times)

qwed94

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
Re: Homestay Inn 2013 417-336-2666
« Reply #120 on: December 01, 2013, 06:40:49 PM »
first off --- Paige, once again I sincerly apologize to you.  I also very much thank you for throwin over that key real fast so Kathy could go crash out.  BTW Kathy is feelin almost herself now.
The visit at Homestay was good as usual. Kevin was quick to the rescue this time with cleaning supplies. (Homestay is not just Paige. Cherie/Kevin/Angie all play a huge role there) Along with any that I may have forgot to mention. "I know I left somebody out-I always do" I certainly didnt mean to.
I like the fact that Homestay uses the same matresses that I have in my own bedroom, so I sleep there just like I do at home. 

In reality, everyplace in Branson (from Hotel staff to gas station attendant) seems to go out of their way to accomodate. But Paige and her posse has kind of become friends. And everyone wants to do business with friends.  We will be back in 2014.
Thank You Paige for a great 2013!
Tim
If a "nightmare" is considered a dream
then I am living the dream

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 01, 2013, 08:10:15 PM »
Thank you Qwed! I am so happy to hear Kathy is a lot better, we all here were feeling bad for you both. Thank you as well for mentioning the other's in my staff, they are my backbone and could not do without them. (You only missed mentioning Heather our other housekeeper but that's okay, she is new this year and a gem...keeping her on for sure!)  ;D

I know there are many choices to stay in Branson, I appreciate you all choosing to stay here when you do even with all those choices. We strive to be the best we can be. I'm sure the other hotels do to and there are times we all come up short. Maybe in the next year or so, we can convince the PTB to let me open earlier/close later. We here at HomeStay never give up!  :D

qwed94

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2013, 11:57:54 PM »
Heather---YES---she is a gem for sure. Im sorry I forgot about Heather. (I knew I was forgetting someone).  Anyway, as I said before. The whole crew at Homestay is just the right mixture. They make "every" visit feel like a trip back home, back with the family.

Every room Ive ever been in, in the whole Branson area, has been nice and clean. Every worker "anywhere in the Branson area" has been flexible to please. Just sometimes you seem to really click with certain people, and Paige & crew was just that way with Kathy & I. (its hard to pull Kathy away from Cherie - thats for sure) I think them 2 really clicked good.    Anyway its not always the products or the service that sells you (Of course Homestay is right up there in these categories too). Sometimes its the people themselves. Homestay has the right people.
Tim

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 05, 2013, 09:28:51 AM »
Well, Paige, we had planned on coming up today and staying the weekend at Homestay but due to the weather forecast, we won't be coming. I had held off on making reservations because of some other things. Sorry we won't get in another visit before Homestay closes for the season.

Thanks for another great year at Homestay and we'll see you in 2014!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!   ;D

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 05, 2013, 03:34:44 PM »
I totally understand! I would rather you be safe and warm. We are at this time supposed to open April 1 (maybe sooner?) so hopefully we will see you then! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  ;D

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2013, 10:35:52 AM »
Talked to Paige last nite, she saiod that with the snow storm, people at Shoji's and Pierce Arrow were either snowed in/or concerned about the drive after the 730 shows, so she had several customers and entertainers stay at her place...  ..  9 inches and counting...

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2013, 03:16:28 PM »
WOW!  :o That's a lot of snow for the Ozarks!  :o I'm sure people were very grateful for that place to stay. I  bet the lakes ares and hills are beautiful!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2013, 09:21:12 AM »
As we all know Paige is closing this monday >:(..

I have talked to katy at classic motor inn.-  417-334-6991.

worked up price for us of 40.00 per nite.. this starts immediately.
she does have pet rooms,
has a pretty nice breakfast also.
fridge,micro every room.
you have to ask for coffee pot at the desk and she will supply that for you.
I stayed there 4 or 5 times last "winter", had no problems..

qwed94

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2013, 02:38:11 PM »
Angel Inn and AmazInn both offer $39.99 nights with SDC passes also.  Havent heard if they will give discounts for SDC passes in 2014.

Each has a hot breakfast buffet bar
Start your day with the complimentary buffet style breakfast in our Sunrise Suite including scrambled eggs and French toast alternating with biscuits and gravy, everyday it's hard boiled eggs, assorted pastries, hot and cold cereals, fruits, breads, and real fruit juice.

Classic is a nice place too.
Of course you all know where I used to stay for years with excellent visits, but I wont dare mention them. Although everyone that has PMd me, still has never told me what Mr&Mrs Hatfield has done to them (or the community) or even stayed there themselves.

Thats OK. Classic is a good choice too. I have stayed there also.

My all time fav place to stay is Grand Country, but they are just outrageous in price. I liked them a bunch when they were still 76 Mall Inn. They were cheap at that time.
Tim

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2013, 02:51:36 PM »
qwed, I have season passes to grand country, which get me 50% off their room rate..... Typicaly that is still OVER 50 bucks!..  And I doubt if they have any kind of cont breakfast since they have the big buffet in the main building...  I have never stayed there..

last year at classic they had: French toast, waffles, B & Gravy, and of course the rest of the basics,Toast,bagels Cereal, oatmeal, fruit, juices, both coffees..

qwed94

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 07, 2013, 03:06:45 PM »
Sanddune, Yeah, I know they are outrageous now. They was still 76 Mall Inn the last time I stayed there, At that time (I think I paid $30) they gave us 2 show tickets, 2 free breakfasts at the buffet, 2 free dinners at the buffet, 2 free golf games, and a few tokens for the fun spot. (Of course the fun spot building was not the same as it is now, it was fudge making, souveniers, ETC then). And Ken was young then, and loved the indoor pool. (That was before the Splash Country)  We stayed there probably 300 times. When Ken was young it was our getaway about every other weekend all winter long for many years. They was truly a great deal then, but not so much now.

I havent stayed there since the name change because of the huge pricetag. BTW-what all does the Grand Country pass include?  We had Presley passes this year, but was thinkin about Grand Country next year.  Give some info on them if you dont mind. Please.
Tim

Parson B Ready

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 07, 2013, 09:40:24 PM »
Hey Paige,
We finally made it.  Caleb is ready to go to work.  Hope we can see you before we leave.