Author Topic: Homestay Inn- Eagles Lodge- 417-336-2666 -2012-  (Read 83371 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Homestay Inn- Eagles Lodge- 417-336-2666 -2012-
« on: February 24, 2012, 07:07:17 PM »
YEEHAW!!!!  BIG NEWS!!!!!  Come on down, Gather around!!  Listen up!!

If you were following converstations a week or so ago, Paige mentioned something BIG happening!

Well here are the basics..  Paige will jump in later this weekend with more details..
Homestay Inn is owned by the "Elliot Lodging co.". as you may or may not be aware of elliot lodging own several hotel/motels in branson, springfield, joplin, and and pittsburg, kansas..

They have now added another motel in branson, Econo Lodge on Wildwood road is there newest location.. If you turn south off of 76 past green mountian drive you will find it..

The Elliot group is hoping to have this motel open as early as 1st of march, FOR SURE will be open by Grand opening of SDC on the 15th.  Right now to make reservations call Paige at her office number 417-336-2666, Paige will be directly involved with the operation and the hiring of the new staff. Although she reassures me that Homestay is "home", she will be at both locations this year.

OH did I forget to mention....... The SDCFan discount for this year will remain to be 40.00 AND will be honored at BOTH motels!! Homestay & Econo Lodge.. So now we can stay on thw west side of town, or be more centrally located just off 76..  what a great deal this will be for all of us.

So if you are going for opening weekend or like me the weekend of the 24th, call Paige.

Homestay probably will not open until mid-April..

I found this website for basic info..  I dont know about room extras, such as coffee pot, micr,fridge..     .http://www.econolodge.com/hotel-branson-missouri

OK!! thats the basics, Paige can fill in the gaps!!  What do you think about this?

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
Re: Homestay Inn- Eagles Lodge- 417-336-2666 -2012-
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 02:16:22 PM »
Hello Everyone! Thank you sunddune for starting the thread with the new information.

We are excited to have another hotel in the family and look forward to getting open asap. I will be working at both hotels for the next couple of months, main goal is to get the Econo Lodge open right away and then Homestay will open hopefully no later than April 15th.

The rooms at the Econo Lodge will have in-room coffee, fridge/micro just as we have here at Homestay.

Plus as mentioned the $40.00/night + tax will be offered at both hotels for the SDC Fan members so you can choose your most convienient location and of course Econo will be open before SDC opening day. I am also hoping to have one of the locations stay open until SDC closes for the year. Feel free to contact me with any questions! Hope to hear from you all soon!  ;D

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 07:35:20 AM »
Piage, thanks for the added info.

That's great that you will have all the same extras in each room. The fridge and micro comes in real handy on those 3 day weekends.

I will be in Branson March 24 & 25 nites, Go ahead And put me on the list for 1 room, 2 queen size beds. Mother-in-law will be with us.

I will cancel my reservations at The Honeysuckly

Call me if questions? or If anything comes up,

Thanks,  CYA THEN!!!!!!

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 07:55:49 AM »
Thanks Paige for getting us such fantastic rates and working so hard! You are so awesome!!
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

saloongal

• Jr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 01:10:23 PM »
That's great news!

"Children, like fruit, are often sweetest just before they turn bad"

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 05:50:20 PM »
Thank all of you for being a part of an idea that became a great success for all and can't wait to continue this year! Stayed tuned this week as more information will follow on both properties. Also remember, any ideas/improvements suggestions are greatly appreciated!  ;)

DollarCityBoy

• Conductor
  • SDC Fan since 1987
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 07:01:50 PM »
The great people on this fan site are some of the most dedicated people there are. Paige, you were smart to jump on this band wagon before any other hotel/motel. We will definitely be staying at Homestay Inn again this year. Thank you for the great rates, clean rooms, and warm hospitality.
You have a great past just ahead of you.

eak3littlejohs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 07:53:54 AM »
i just wish they had a full hot bfast...lol

DianaGail

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 01:09:01 PM »
Sad to say we likely will not make it down this year.  Didn't even buy passes.  With baby coming on Friday, that means I'm out of commission for the first 6 weeks of the season and with losing that mount of time due to surgery, it just didn't make sense to buy 4 passes that we wouldn't be able to use much.  We do hope to come down at some point though.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 06:57:40 PM »
Diana,,, congrats on the child.... 

hope u can make it down this weekend...

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 08:23:17 AM »
Talked to Paige about 7 this morning, they are fine with NO damage at  homestay inn... she was headed out to check her other property..  more details to come..

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 09:45:25 PM »
Well how the weather can change lives! All is good here and soooo excited to report that as of 3:00pm this afternoon we are now open at HomeStay Inn! Due to the need for rooms (for FEMA, emergency care, residents in need) and the other two properties did not have power till late in the day, etc.; the owner said "Get it Open Today" so we did!  ;D That means that you can still choose between either property (Econo/Homestay) even for opening weekend for SDC - YEAH! Econo will be ready to fully open within the next week or sooner. I will be juggling both at this time. Remember Cherie? Well she is my backup and will take great care of you as well if I'm not available. Look forward to hearing from you all soon! (If I rambled a bit sorry...up early and working hard + little sleep during storm.... ;)) Good News is that it could have been worse for all of Branson but I have noticed today the way people came together and made things happen under the pressure and shock....Thank you God for watching over us!

Ozark Outlaw

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I am on Facebook. :)
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 11:16:58 PM »
It’s great to hear that you have opened your doors to the tornado victims, response crews, and anyone else who might need a place to stay this week! Having the two hotels is a sign of a success, and it gives the customer two great locations to chose from for the same excellent service.

Love the updates, and keep up the hard work!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 07:09:07 PM »
Talked to Paige again today, and she is staying very busy! 

getting both motels opened up along with assisting other local businesses with tornado mess..

All in all everything on her side of town is in good shape and rolling along,

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2012, 10:45:48 PM »
Yesterday & today were full of calls from guests who have stayed with us who reside all over the US/Canada wanting to know if we were okay. It has meant so much to me to have the support from everyone, I'm tired but still have energy to keep going! Sundune you have been so helpful and cannot thank you enough!!!!! It feels really good to help the locals that are not sure what is next, mainly now waiting for power....though some are in worse shape. Thank goodness we accept pets as 90% of our reservations now are with pets so it makes us feel like we are making it easier for them too!  :D I am heart broken for the other businesses/hotels/motels/attractions that were effected. I drove around town today on errands and for the first time really saw with my own eyes that the areas that were hit.....were hit pretty good if not hard. Good news though there are crews everywhere working hard and the city is out checking and talking with everyone, getting things rolling well!