Author Topic: Eagles Lodge - Homestay Inn 417-336-2666  (Read 106878 times)

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
Re: Eagles Lodge
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2011, 10:12:15 PM »
Hey Everyone! Getting the Eagle's Lodge more informative ad approved. This way on the home page you will see that there is a "special discount rate" for SDC Fans. Should be displayed by end of next week. Look foward to meeting those who have made your reservations and keep in mind, you can always "walk in" and mention SDC Fan to get the discounted rate as well.

Parson B Ready

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2011, 10:15:34 PM »
Sanddunerider my family will be down there on April 21-22.  We may be there a few hours on Saturday, but we will have to get back home. Sunday is Easter and since SDC is closed that Sunday (4/24), I'm guessing Saturday will be pretty busy anyway.  But if you are staying at Eagles Lodge we may pass each other checking in and out.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 12:28:23 PM »
Just talked to Paige at the motel, her 1st day open for the season will be 4-1-2011.  So if your going to branson that weekend or later give her a call. 

417-336-2666

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2011, 05:01:50 PM »
Met with Paige over the weekend and she said they may be doing a name change on the motel. NOTHING ELSE WILL CHANGE!

They are getting some new carpet, new fixtures and other upgrades.

She is working on updating the link here on the website

Phone numbers and management will all remain the same
         Paige @ 417-336-2666

Our discount will remain at 40.00 per nite + taxes

If you already have reservations, they will stay intact, if not call her and get on the list!  LOL!!

I just want to stress  ONLY the name will change! NOTHING else...

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2011, 11:10:07 AM »
Talked to paige today, they have their new sign ordered:

new name will be  Eagle's Lodge Home Stay Inn for this year. Next year they
will be dropping the "eagle's lodge".    Reason for doing this is because apparantly there are several places with "eagle's" in the name

Phone number is the same-   417-336-2666

E-mail is     paige@elliottlodging.com

Our Per nite price    $40.00 per room + tax.

I want to stress the name is the only change, our discount price, the management team, her employees all will remain the same.

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2011, 12:12:54 AM »
Yea! Opening day for the hotel and looking foward to meeting/seeing you all soon! We had our first SDC Fan "walk-in" today and of course gets the same special rate! Keep in mind you can walk in to get the rate, just mention SDC Fans. Look forward to a great year and just added BT Bones to the family of restaurants for a discount with your room key. Hopefully soon, can add Golden Corral (sorry.....Red Lobster is not able to offer any discount). Working on the ice cream place too...stay tuned for more info!

okiebluegrass

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 09:26:47 PM »
Awesome Hotel. Joely and I loved the room. We had a great time in Branson, and we will definitely be back very soon. Thanks a lot Paige.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 09:32:02 PM »
thats great okie, i talked to paige last sat nite and she told me you were there. glad you had a good trip/stay.

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2011, 08:49:44 PM »
Enjoyed having you here Okie, look forward to seeing you again soon!

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2011, 08:39:18 PM »
eagle1:  Please keep us updated on other things going on around Branson. Whatever is in the local media that would be of interest. Sure do appreciate it.  :)
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2011, 09:21:06 AM »
Hopefully soon, can add Golden Corral
If you have a SDC seasons pass they will give you a discount.
Or if you tell them you are local.......................................................

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2011, 09:47:21 PM »
I will definately keep you all posted as I get info. There is a "new" name theater called The Icon Theater, they are doing a tribute to the Platters, The Rat Pack. Chubby Checkers will be there in Nov. Also have a 50's/60's show called the Jukebox Journey. I have not heard anything about any of the shows yet whether good or bad, will try to see one soon. Sure you all know the Belle is on water now, just got Coast Guard approval last week.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2011, 01:39:09 PM »
Hey Paige<  thanks for getting those tickets for me to see todd oliver next week. see you and Lance in 3 or 4 days!

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2011, 08:46:39 PM »
Hi Everyone! Just received confirmation, the room key will now get you $5.00 off per ticket at the Hamner Barber show which is in walking distance from the hotel. I am working with Pierce Arrow/Shoji to offer the same discount to our guests, no final repsonse as of yet - will post as soon as I know yay or nay. The only restaurants on Shep Hill Exp I cannot get on board are Golden Corral (still waiting response) and for sure Red Lobster.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2011, 07:43:23 AM »
Great!.  I like the discounts we get at La Hacienda, and at IMAX.

We appreciate the effort you are going to help us with more and more discounts while staying with you. 

cya sunday!