Author Topic: Favorite sport activity  (Read 2549 times)

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
Favorite sport activity
« on: July 16, 2010, 08:51:58 PM »
Welp, i'll jump on the favorites wagon.. What's everyones favorite sport, rather you play or watch from the sidelines?

Dirt auto racin' ofcourse.
Me & the woman love to go play tennis when we get the chance
Fish'n
Live life like it's the last day!

maddilives4him

• Hatfield
  • Perserving the past!
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite sport activity
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 10:09:48 PM »
I don't know if this is considered a sport but I love to hike. Last summer I went on a thirty mile hike on the Appalachian trail up in Maine. Next summer I plan on taking a seventy mile hike in the Smokey mountains in Tennesee, afterwards.....DOLLYWOOD!!!!! ;D
"Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but be an example to others in your speech, love, life, faithfulness, and purity."
                           - 1 Timothy 4:12

rubedugans

• Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • Resident Archivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 10:28:56 PM »
I  have backpacked for weeks at a time, I am a 1'st Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, I am a multiple time NCAA All American Cross Country Runner. At this point in my life I like to coach others and I like to sit! I still love to hike and run, play soccer, but just not as hard as before. I like to enjoy my sports now!I love BBQ games= Hoosier Golf, frisbeer, washers, bocce ball. The things that only take minimal effort!

Big thing I like doing while out of town is Geocaching.

Andymeets1880s

• Blacksmith
  • Longing for the SDC "aura" once again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 01:45:20 AM »
Mine WAS flag football. I was in an adult flag football league for 11 years. I like to shoot hoops now and then. Hope to join a bowling league again someday. And just recently got hooked on washers. I dont know if any of you know what I am talking about, but it's where you toss big washers at a sand pit sorta like horseshoes.
Andymeets1880s