Author Topic: HEEHAW TV Show  (Read 2080 times)

jeffthephotog

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
HEEHAW TV Show
« on: March 01, 2010, 05:16:27 PM »
How many SDC fans are also HEEHAW fans?
 ;)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 05:17:41 PM by jeffthephotog »
Avid fan for 42 years.

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
Re: HEEHAW TV Show
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 05:46:17 PM »
Sal-oot!  I'm a big fan...I also worked at the Hee Haw Theater in Branson from 1981-1983. I got to meet over a dozen of the TV stars that appeared there. If you will check out my Flickr site, buried back in the earlier photos I've posted, you will see several shots of the Hee Haw Theater.

check it out:   http://www.flickr.com/photos/juniordugan 
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

jeffthephotog

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 06:30:57 PM »
WOW...soo totally awesome! And I think I see my friend Hap Prater in one of those Diving Bell pics.
Avid fan for 42 years.

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 08:25:01 AM »
Jeffthephotog...yes, you did see Hap Prater in the diving bell pictures. Hap and I worked together in 1983 and 1984. You say he's a friend, too? You will have to get him to log on to sdcfans and show him the photos on Flickr. When he sees the photos of me, he'll remember who I am! So, what's Hap been up to over these years? Where is is working, and does he have his own family? If some of the info you have to pass along is too private for this public forum, send me a private message, and we'll talk more. I'd love to have an update on ole Hap! He was a great guy to work with and hang out with. He was always a lot of fun, too. A great sense of humor.  ;D
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"