• Welcome to SDCFans - The Unofficial Fan Site For Silver Dollar City. Please log in or sign up.

Project 2027 Tracker

Started by MidwestInfoGuide, February 09, 2025, 02:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dfisher


[/quote]You have to admit new fire in the hole and mystic river are terrible rides. NFitH qulaity is terrible and lacks the theming and charm of the original, plus it's always freaking down. The boats on mystic river are terrible. You don't get wet at all!! The only people that get wet are the 1/3 side of the boat that hits the water after the drop. The rapids themselves do not get you wet. The boat is too big and enclosed. Just god awful.
[/quote]

I completely disagree on everything said here. I have been on 20ish of the river rapid rides and Mystic River is a top 2 or 3 for me. I went with a group of 8 people a couple of months ago and every one was soaked to the point that they wished that they brought other shoes.

If you want to see a dry water ride then I would point to Bello Bay Cruise at Universal Kids Resort. I rode that one a handful of times and didn't get wet at all unless you are counting the squirting guns on the bridges.