Author Topic: Fireworks at SDC  (Read 2039 times)

theymitbgi

• View Profile
Fireworks at SDC
« on: July 06, 2021, 10:44:42 PM »
We are coming down for our second visit of the year, July 26th-30th and see they have fireworks planned on each of those evening.  Being a little bit of a pyro-junkie, are the fireworks any good?  How long of a show?  Where are they launched from?  Best place to view?

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
Re: Fireworks at SDC
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2021, 11:07:59 PM »
Fireworks are shot from behind Time Traveler.  Best places to view are Echo Hollow or Grand Expo
SWOOSH

pintrader

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 08:28:01 AM »
Just to add to what Swoosh said which is correct.  The fireworks are very good at least in my opinion and probably only last around 20 minutes or so but are continuous.  At least the last few times I saw them they were that way.

theymitbgi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 12:42:41 AM »
Just an update on the fireworks.  We were down there M-F this week.  My back was feeling pretty bad Monday so skipped the park, but my kids went and said the fireworks were awesome and to make sure I saw them.  The kids are also pretty big fireworks buffs, so if they thought they were good they were probably right.

Anyway I went Tuesday night and was highly impressed with the show, 2-3 shells in the air at all times.  12-15 minutes in total.  They pop right on top of you.  Very, very good displays, possibly the best I've seen this year.  Went back and watched them again on Wednesday night too.