Author Topic: Daily attendance post for 2021?  (Read 1745 times)

sarahdickson

• View Profile
Daily attendance post for 2021?
« on: June 22, 2021, 02:20:53 PM »
I always enjoyed checking the daily attendance log on here when we were planning a trip in the near future, and now I’m not finding one for 2021 at all?

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
Re: Daily attendance post for 2021?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 03:41:18 PM »
sanddunerider was so dedicated in keeping on top of that. There used to be number you could call to hear the daily numbers, it was intended to inform other local businesses and hotels. I'm not sure they do that anymore. They might send it out digitally to approved people now.

This year so far attendance has been all over the place. Generally it has been more busy than past years, or maybe it just feels like that due to low staffing and less capacity on certain rides and less shows going on at various times. There have been some quiet days as well. I'm sure with the heat of summer things are slowing down again since the park is usually pretty quiet during the summer until they do the late night events. I'm not sure they even have the staff to do moonlight madness this year though...

It's been an interesting year, and unless they magically resolve the staffing issues by the fall it's going to stay that way. I'm not looking forward to seeing how crazy it is at Christmas this year.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Daily attendance post for 2021?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 10:57:41 AM »
I always enjoyed checking the daily attendance log on here when we were planning a trip in the near future, and now I’m not finding one for 2021 at all?

That information flow all came to an abrubt end last year..  why you ask?   
well because of COVID!!!!!  of course, !! :o :o
It has not been put back into place, and the way things are going this year, may never come back.,