Author Topic: Silver Dollar City App  (Read 1910 times)

Duelist

• Post Master
    • View Profile
Silver Dollar City App
« on: June 11, 2021, 02:27:03 PM »
We got a survey emailed to us a few months ago regarding the SDC app.  They asked if we had downloaded and used the app (we have) and asked various questions on which functions we had used on the app and what we would like to see added to the app.  I responded that I would like the street show times added to the Show Schedules on the app (they haven't added them yet).  Just curious what would you like to see added/changed on the app?  Also, does anyone know how they determine the Ride Wait Times?  I know they're not exact and only in 5 minute increments and I would think they would round down- ie 44 minute wait time would be rounded down to 40 instead of up to 45.  Do they have marked spots in the queue line to guess how long the wait is from that point?  Just wondering.
I'm Your Huckleberry

sdcfan88

• Conductor
  • SDC Fan
    • View Profile
    • Stormdragon Weather Photography
Re: Silver Dollar City App
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 03:58:48 PM »
I'm at the park right now and the ride wait times are not accurate or just say "open" also FITH has been closed most of the day.

MCLFLN

• Jr. Citizen
  • Going since 1978
    • View Profile
Re: Silver Dollar City App
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 10:53:47 AM »
I would really like a way to check restaurant / food vendor status in the app rather than manage to get the group to agree to a place only to walk there and find out a place is closed. (everyone knows how hard it can be to get everyone to agree to a restaurant)