Author Topic: Branson Apartments  (Read 4950 times)

SteamFreak

Branson Apartments
« on: January 04, 2009, 11:03:59 PM »
OK so I know I posted the topic about the real estate market in Branson but now I'm just looking for mid-priced apartments in the Branson area. If any of you live in or know someone who lives in one such dwelling, suggest a place!

Copper

• Global Moderator
  • Blacksmith
    • View Profile
Re: Branson Apartments
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 02:03:47 AM »
I live in Springfield now, but when I lived in Branson it was at the Thousand Hills condos behind the Grand Palace. I liked the location because it was in the middle of Branson and on the convenient side of 76. I do hear that the Vineyard Apartments are nice and are priced rather well. These are the ones up from Celebration City. Also I do not know the name of the complex, but I had a few people tell me good things about the new apartments behind the WallMart on 76.

Hope this helps!

SteamFreak

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 08:06:05 AM »
It does! Thanks so much!

SteamFreak

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 12:36:28 PM »
Just signed a lease at turtle creek, great place just past the Kirby van Burch theatre. Moving in July!

rubedugans

• Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • Resident Archivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 01:27:01 PM »
Nice!now we all have a place to crash when we are in town! Only joking Steam don't worry ;D

SteamFreak

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 08:53:00 AM »
fine with me I'll just move the trains off if the guest bedroom

History Buff

• School Master, Circuit Rider, and Novelist
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • We're History!
    • View Profile
    • CHECK OUT MY AUTHOR SITE!
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 11:37:23 AM »
I'll handle the marketing for the Steam Freak Bed and Breakfast.  You need to start working up a creative breakfast menu.  Guests won't get wake up calls - they'll be awakened by train whistle.

Thank you for allowing me to be part of this capital investment.  You are the type of entrepreneur the Branson economy needs.  I'm making some calls.  I assume you have a large advertising budget, but I'll let you pay me in installments (probably monthly) for my service.
Always SEEKING Memories Worth Repeating

SteamFreak

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 12:21:16 PM »
Wait...what...oh boy...train whistle?