Author Topic: WW day tickets  (Read 8704 times)

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
WW day tickets
« on: July 25, 2019, 02:20:45 PM »
We have season passes to SDC but this year I opted to not get the double park pass.  If we wanted to go to WW is there some sort of discounted day ticket for SDC pass holders?

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
Re: WW day tickets
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 02:41:44 PM »
We have season passes to SDC but this year I opted to not get the double park pass.  If we wanted to go to WW is there some sort of discounted day ticket for SDC pass holders?

Yes.  See the season pass benefits page on the official site for more details
SWOOSH

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 06:52:19 PM »
It looks like it is $5 off full price ticket.  Does not seem like much of a deal.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 04:06:14 PM »
It looks like it is $5 off full price ticket.  Does not seem like much of a deal.

thats not much..  check around surely one of us have a dual park season pass...  those passes come with passes for both parks...

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 05:14:58 PM »
Yea good idea.  If anybody is going to be up there that has free WW passes they are not planning using let me know when you will be in town and I will see if it works out.  Will probably just do the dual pass again next year.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2019, 06:37:03 AM »
Yea good idea.  If anybody is going to be up there that has free WW passes they are not planning using let me know when you will be in town and I will see if it works out.  Will probably just do the dual pass again next year.

I used to buy the dual park passes, just for the added discounts for the showboat, and the extra buddy passes..  But after the let Casandre' go, and decided to do the one show with existing casts, the show is not so good.. LOL.  (putting it mildly).   Anyway, i quit buying dual park, and havent been to Showboat for 3 years.   I sure hope they chmge it up this year on the boat, I like that whole dinner, show,boat thing......But if the show sucks.........  I aint going.  I am sure I am not the only one that feels that way...

RANT OVER-  off topic, Sorry!!

Hope you find some tickets...  enjoy

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2019, 08:37:32 PM »
We went to SB last year and I knew Casandre was gone, but did not know they whacked her.  Another thing I thought was strange was that our waiter used to be one of the performers in the show.  He told us he was and I remembered him being in it from earlier trips but could not understand why somebody would go from performing in the show to waiting tables.

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2019, 12:15:28 PM »
From a couple of employees that I know that work on the boat, they had a valid reason for letting her go.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2019, 12:51:26 PM »
We went to SB last year and I knew Casandre was gone, but did not know they whacked her.  Another thing I thought was strange was that our waiter used to be one of the performers in the show.  He told us he was and I remembered him being in it from earlier trips but could not understand why somebody would go from performing in the show to waiting tables.

Okie , It could be he is still in one of the shows, and waiting table during other shows.  This is very possible scenario..

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2019, 02:11:32 PM »
Okie , It could be he is still in one of the shows, and waiting table during other shows.  This is very possible scenario..

One of the challenges of the boat is they really dont know what kind of crowd to expect and often "call off" or "call in" waitstaff.   Reservations can come in quickly and last minute.   He may be picking up extra $$ from the waiting shift.  Seems smart to me if he is already working there, it would not conflict with his "other job".  He may make some good tips and cash is a good thing!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2019, 02:13:29 PM »
Cash IS King..!   LOL,    Would be perfect working scenario...... as long as you knew how to wait tables...