Author Topic: SDC's 2016 Project(s) and Park Developments  (Read 181488 times)

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
Re: to merge
« Reply #255 on: October 15, 2015, 07:46:43 AM »
[ADMIN EDIT:]The following few posts have been split from a tangent discussion on the swinging bridge and merged with this thread

Looked that area over this weekend... NO indication yet of what is going to happen...  No flags, No chalk marks....   But get ready!  winter time is coming..!!
I
Tangent, tangent?  This is no place for Trig! ;D

It is what it is, Half Dollar meets the one way in and one way out philosophy on little kid areas while opening up an area for a ride needing a larger footprint. I still think they'll loop the GE area to the rest of the park one day, moving the kiddiest of the kiddie rides there makes it that much easier.

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: SDC's 2016 Project(s) and Park Developments
« Reply #256 on: October 15, 2015, 07:54:33 AM »
Guys, I hate buggin' you about this, but I'm pretty confident that nothing major will be added to the park next season. Now things might move around on the park's time schedule but I'm positive that 2017 is our year
I agree, the publicity machine would have started already.  They start the advertising to get people talking and to push sales of seasons passes. 

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
« Reply #257 on: October 15, 2015, 02:56:18 PM »
2016 is setting things up for 2017.  Gots to do some moving of things and retheming of others.
SWOOSH

Sheriff

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 15, 2015, 04:20:43 PM »
Are you thinking there will be more done than working on the mill and moving the kiddie rides to HDH?

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 15, 2015, 05:47:55 PM »
Yes. 
There is a long laundry list of things the board has discussed that *may* be done.  Shave doesn't like rumors (unsubstantiated news) posted on here so I'll refrain from going into that.  I know that as soon as the season is over, changes will start immediately on a couple of the projects. 
SWOOSH

Dewayne

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 17, 2015, 10:06:52 AM »
Swoosh, how do you know this? Are you part of the board? Since Shave doesnt want rumors on here, can you please message them to me?

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 17, 2015, 10:14:21 AM »
No.
SWOOSH

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 17, 2015, 10:59:29 AM »

Hollwood

« Reply #263 on: October 17, 2015, 11:19:01 AM »
I want to marry this moment...

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 17, 2015, 12:16:54 PM »
Town Hall meeting will be Wednesday at 8:30am. Should know more then.

Guys, as of right now - it's hard to say what they are going to do for next year.  Stuff that seemed concrete yesterday has changed again. 
SWOOSH

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 17, 2015, 06:35:14 PM »

Dewayne

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 17, 2015, 07:45:28 PM »

Guys, as of right now - it's hard to say what they are going to do for next year.  Stuff that seemed concrete yesterday has changed again. 

What town hall?? Does SDC have a town hall now? Im sure it isnt the branson town hall. They probably have no idea what SDC is planning. How are you getting all this info and what changes are you talking about? It seems like every time you talk today, you create more questions but you dont answer any because you arent providing any information.

Now, you say you dont know what will happen? By what you said earlier, it sounded like you knew exactly what will happen for the next 3 years or more.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 07:49:15 PM by Laroy »

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 17, 2015, 07:58:39 PM »
The town hall meeting is for the citizens of SDC. They all gather and information is provided......and usually one must hear it then keep it close to their vest. Its not supposed to be widely known. There is no town hall. Its just a meeting. That is it. Hakuna your tatas Laroy.
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

Tmboote

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
    • Midwest Theme Parks
« Reply #268 on: October 17, 2015, 11:45:42 PM »

What town hall?? Does SDC have a town hall now? Im sure it isnt the branson town hall. They probably have no idea what SDC is planning. How are you getting all this info and what changes are you talking about? It seems like every time you talk today, you create more questions but you dont answer any because you arent providing any information.

Now, you say you dont know what will happen? By what you said earlier, it sounded like you knew exactly what will happen for the next 3 years or more.

Swoosh always knows what the current plans are. But, plans change all the time in the amusement industry and nothing is ever "set" until it is announced and built. Also, Swoosh won't answer questions that would require him to reveal the park's exact plans.

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 18, 2015, 09:05:13 AM »
"Speculation" is fun, and rumor is also fun as long as it is not taken too seriously and badgered about by either side.