Author Topic: Outlaw Run Pizza  (Read 3742 times)

joshblakebran

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
Outlaw Run Pizza
« on: June 02, 2013, 06:38:54 PM »
I'm trying to budget for the new pizza joint and was wondering what I should expect to pay for each pizza. I know this depends on the type of pizza you get but on average what do they run? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Colorado SDC Fan

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Outlaw Run Pizza
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 06:41:56 PM »
The hubs just told me he glanced at the menu last week, and he remembers a pizza being $10. 

Makayna

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 07:37:26 PM »
I'm trying to budget for the new pizza joint and was wondering what I should expect to pay for each pizza. I know this depends on the type of pizza you get but on average what do they run? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I would budget for the WAIT!!! When we were there, the line was outrageous!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 08:39:10 PM »
Josh, as i remember the calzones & sandwhiches were 8-9 bucks per..

Possibly the small pizza was 10 bucks, BUT the larger 14 pizza was 20 bucks with tax, as i remember..  I would suggest you do not get the "outlaw run" pizza..  the ingrediants are tasty, but they just pile them in the middle of the pizza. very dissappointing..

However the sausage, pepperoni pizzas seem to have the goodies spread all around the top evenly..

I have not tried the calzones yet, but intend to get the "outlaw run" calzone next time. since it is folded over, i am hoping the goodies are better distributed,!!

When r u going to try to be @ the city?

joshblakebran

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 09:16:58 PM »
Thanks to everybody for the info...Sanddune we plan on being in the city starting the 9th of June...we should be there through the 15th...Will you be there? Maybe we could meet up to say hi...
Colorado SDC Fan

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 02:50:20 AM »
we r not scheduled to be there until the 23rd..  you guys have a safe trip, and a great week @ the city..

Destination SDC

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 09:01:25 PM »
We ate their just this past week, I'm looking at my receipt and th 8" cheese pizza was $7.29 and the 8" sausage pizza was $8.29, then an additional 10% off that for the season pass discount.  It was busy, but we found that if you went at off typical mealtimes it was much better and the best time was when they first opened at 11 am.  We liked the pizza, it was pretty good.  We did notice that they advertised garlic knots, but they didn't have them there - anybody else been there when they had the garlic knots - we would have liked to try them.   They also opened up the new bathrooms right across from it on the way into Wilson's farm - good location to add another bathroom. 

jmc75

• Jr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 09:40:48 PM »
I have had the meat calzone and also the meatball sandwich, both I thought were very good and not to bad for price especially with the portion you get. We have eaten lunch there a couple of time and very pleased with the quality and price.

rubedugans

• Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • Resident Archivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 09:53:57 PM »
Being a pizza snob (as I have said elsewhere, I make my dough once a week for our pizza night, we NEVER order out, and only go to Dewey's Mellow Mushroom, Reed Springs Pizza on special occasion) I wonder how good the pizzas are.

Are they similar to any others you have tried elsewhere?

I have had the St Louis thin cracker crust, New York thin, Chicago deep dish....I like new things, but do not want to be disappointed especially with Reed Springs Pizza voted #1 in MO by USA Today (I Think) so close by.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 12:45:45 AM »
Rube,  your post just showed up on my puter..  I owuld have sugested you do NOT try the pizza, becuase of your background.......   Since I am late, didja try it? what did u think?