Author Topic: The Six Flags Food Season Pass  (Read 8154 times)

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
Re: The Six Flags Food Season Pass
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 05:30:10 PM »
Got to admit, never heard of a foodpass before. Sounds like an interesting idea. If someone here tries it out, please let us all know  how it went.

I figure its a ploy to get more operating capital up front. They'l count on those that use it to feel like they got a little extra fom dipping dots and other concessions. Also notice they allow you to purchase passes on a monthly installment over nearly the entire season.

I'm sorry, did you say SF is selling watermelon now? I'm having a bit of trouble focusing on your post.  ;D ;D
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 09:51:57 PM »
Got to admit, never heard of a foodpass before. Sounds like an interesting idea. If someone here tries it out, please let us all know  how it went.

I figure its a ploy to get more operating capital up front. They'l count on those that use it to feel like they got a little extra fom dipping dots and other concessions. Also notice they allow you to purchase passes on a monthly installment over nearly the entire season.

I prefer watermelons year around , but they could at least sell it during the bar b que deal at Red Gold.

I'm sorry, did you say SF is selling watermelon now? I'm having a bit of trouble focusing on your post.  ;D ;D

Parson B Ready

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2013, 09:40:11 AM »
Instead of the food pass at SDC, I'd rather be able to upgrade the season pass to receive a bigger discount at all SDC food vendors.

qwed94

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 08:05:33 PM »
Instead of the food pass at SDC, I'd rather be able to upgrade the season pass to receive a bigger discount at all SDC food vendors.

Well see- thats just it.  SDC does offer a discount on food purchases with a season pass. SFSL does not.  And as Swoosh said. SFSL is a big babysitter. SDC really is not.

I still wouldnt be surprised to see SDC offer something like this at some point though. It may not be a "food pass" .  It might be something of a "food lovers pass" to go along with the show lovers and ride pass. I really do see something of a prepaid food option in the horizon though.
Tim
If a "nightmare" is considered a dream
then I am living the dream