Author Topic: Those darn vouchers!!  (Read 11505 times)

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Those darn vouchers!!
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2012, 12:41:18 PM »
So as I said before I used 2 BAFs. The people I used them on were back home in Joplin by 2 that day and made time to stop at Bass Pro.........I am a little peeved.  >:(

Doesn't that burn your britches?

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2012, 12:50:39 PM »
So as I said before I used 2 BAFs. The people I used them on were back home in Joplin by 2 that day and made time to stop at Bass Pro.........I am a little peeved. 

I would be a little upset myself, 2 hours is not worth you wasting your free pass on, I guess you know who you will NOT be taking again.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 08:30:37 PM by mhguy77 »

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2012, 12:52:28 PM »
Um just by a little bit.....On one hand it wasnt like I was using them but on the other if I am going to just hand over some free tickets to the best place on earth.....ugh. Next time either one of yall get my BAFs or my Daddy does.
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2012, 07:58:54 PM »
WELLLL  remember........ the people at the turnstyle doesnt know who has been ID'd or not.....

They dont know if you are walking straight in form the trams, or if you have been through the ticket booth...

Right??? ??? ??? or not? or am I looking at this wrong..

No. And yes you're looking at it wrong.  :) The people at the turnstyle shouldn't care about id'ing you unless you have a season pass. That's the only ticket that has a name on it, unless these new voucher exchange tickets have the name of the guest you're bringing, which I couldn't imagine. The ID'ing should take place at the ticket booth with the season pass holder when trading the voucher for a ticket. And yes, the passholder should get id'd at the turnstyle. The guest that now has a ticket should not need to be id'd, since it's already been established that the season pass holder is there, otherwise they wouldn't have a ticket in the first place. That's the part I had a problem with, and I'm still not sure if that's what's going on but when I read in the previous post "we told the turnstyle people they were with us" that's when I started getting concerned. With the old BAF's your guest was never ID'd, nor should they have been. Perhaps checking to see if the passholder was there, yes, but SDC doesn't know your guest from Adam and shouldn't care. Hope that makes sense....
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett