Author Topic: Do you go to Branson in the winter? What do you do for fun?  (Read 6475 times)

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
Re: Do you go to Branson in the winter? What do you do for fun?
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2012, 01:27:46 PM »
Well geese sundune, you should have called me and we could have met up!  ;) Hope to hear from you on your next visit!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2012, 02:41:19 PM »
Paige, i drove by 2 or 4 times and did not see either 1 of the cars and the bike was gone too... Figured you were out of town, since the only vehicle there was your pickup..!!!

AND, when r u going to open up for sure??   Inquiring minds want to know....SDC opens on the 15th....

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2012, 08:53:26 PM »
I enjoy going down to Branson Landing an hour before they open the stores and sit on a bench while the cleaning crew scrapes gum from the other benches and steam cleans the sidewalks. Cheap entertainment. (Of course, I'm kidding here, but the last time I was in town at the end of December that is EXACTLY what I did because my wife wanted to be at some of the stores as soon as they opened so she could hit the big discount sales. Well, at least SHE had fun. HA!  ;)
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2012, 02:26:02 PM »
Ahhhh, well the bike is at the lake property along with the IROC....yes Lance bought another car.  :o  Most times if the truck is here I'm here. Try ringing the bell if nothing else!  :D Been playin around town, it's nice not so crowded and lots of things to do. Now that shows are opening finally getting a chance to see them. We do bowling/movies, etc.

Okay on the opening date.....should have final decision soon. Have some new things going at this point so still not able to post exact date yet but hopefully will let you all know asap along with more info.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2012, 03:42:24 PM »
Paige?...NEW things.???... YAY,,  finally going to enclose the pool? ANd get the patio grill thing going? Thats great!!!  LOL!!!!!................  yea right...

We will be back on 3-24,25 for sure.....B-day weekend...

ttyl..