Author Topic: Top Ten Scenes on SDC's new reality show!  (Read 2983 times)

Andymeets1880s

• Blacksmith
  • Longing for the SDC "aura" once again!
    • View Profile
Top Ten Scenes on SDC's new reality show!
« on: March 06, 2011, 11:51:25 AM »
Oh...so disappointed...I cant believe SDC sold out and now has their own reality show. Things caught behind the scenes and going "inside" SDC where no one has been before has come to the surface and some of is just shocking. These are the top ten shocking things caught by the cameras!

Top Ten Scenes on SDC's new reality show

10. Overheard: talks of putting in a BASKETBALL shop! *Gasp*....*Wheeze*....!!!!

9. Executives caught talking in huge meeting. The words "Disney" and "merge" were overheard. One suit jumps up and places hand over camera, tells them to turn cameras off!

8. Exclusive! Lunch meeting caught where words "American Idol" and "Echo Hollow" are together! (I dont even want to think about THAT!)

7. The Pickers are seen jamming Van Halen, Ozzy and Metallica in hair throwing, guitar spinning, drum smashing fit as their warm up before assuming usual country character before public.

6. Controversy erupts and the intensity heats up as someone actually has the...Ummmm...the uh....ummm....GUTS (yeah, for lack of a term that would be offensive here) to throw out the idea of more financial security by panning through the air with his hands and exclaiming "WALMART'S Silver Dollar City!"

5. SDC craftsmen have "chicken" games after park closes! Games like "Who will allow the branding iron to get closest to their skin before yelling Chicken!" And "Trick knife throwing......at each other!"

4. Overheard: Execs talk about SDC's original plan for the park atmosphere. 1960's San Francisco! (Peace and love!)

3. New employees are chosen ala "The Bachelor." Instead of a rose, it's an SDC pin. "Sarah.....would you accept this pin?"

2. The food is now judged on camera. Simon Cowell samples different foods and does his usual schtick. "Fudge? No, No..........this is mud. This tastes like you hollowed out a child's alphabet block, stuffed mud into it, let it dry and made a feable attempt to pass it off as fudge. This is an abomination and you should be handcuffed and made to be a convict in Flooded Mine for this!"

and the number one scene caught on SDC's new reality show...........

Cameras throughout Grandfather's Mansion. In other words, we see Grandpa get IN the shower and we see Grandpa get OUT of the shower! *shudder*
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 11:53:30 AM by Andymeets1880s »
Andymeets1880s

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Top Ten Scenes on SDC's new reality show!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 04:02:47 PM »
Another great list andy..  i especially like 10,9,8.    thanks for the grins.  cya

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 04:07:10 PM »
LOL! ;D
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

Andymeets1880s

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 04:10:59 PM »
You got it, sanddune! It's getting a little harder to come up with new lists because I have covered almost everything I can think of without having the knowledge of the diehards and professors like Junior, Rube, etc. I am going by three visits in a lifetime and what I see here. I'll keep trying though! If anyone could give me suggestions based on my lack of experience, I would love to hear them!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 04:11:56 PM by Andymeets1880s »
Andymeets1880s

rubedugans

• Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • Resident Archivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 06:03:41 PM »
You watch alot of tv don't you Andy?

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 08:30:50 PM »
lol   ;D ;D ;D

rubedugans

• Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • Resident Archivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 09:46:46 PM »
#3...Sarah ...do you accept this belt buckle?

Andymeets1880s

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 01:59:53 PM »
No, Rube....actually I dont. I loathe reality tv! But it so commonplace and plastered over the airwaves so much that you cant help but see some of it somewhere!
Andymeets1880s

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 03:04:29 PM »
Reality TV??!!!  Just say NO!

Fits right in with.......... here it comes..............................  ready??????????

Fits right in with Basketballs!!           LOL

oldsdcer

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 04:15:00 PM »
11 the company CEO does pass out strollers and designs roller costers  on the side.
SDC has always made a great past to remember