Author Topic: Discounts for Silver Dollar City  (Read 96757 times)

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
Re: Discounts for Silver Dollar City
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2011, 12:53:12 PM »
In regards to SDC discounts, I ate at McDonald's in Mountain Home AR this week.  There was a $5 off admission coupon printed on the placemat.  Don't know what other McDonald's are offering it but thought I would mention it.

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2011, 04:41:27 PM »
In regards to SDC discounts, I ate at McDonald's in Mountain Home AR this week.  There was a $5 off admission coupon printed on the placemat.  Don't know what other McDonald's are offering it but thought I would mention it.

I saw something on a McDonald's cup my wife had the other day but don't remember what it was.
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

Zephon

• Conductor
  • RedBirdFever
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2011, 03:20:51 PM »
I saw something on a McDonald's cup my wife had the other day but don't remember what it was.
An ant?  A spider?  Heaven forbid...a cockroach?  Just tryin' to jog your memory.
"Why do they call them Wild Women?"

Ozark Outlaw

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I am on Facebook. :)
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2011, 04:11:54 PM »
He probably saw McDonald's new warning label "Caution: Coffee is served hot dummy, now don't sue us."  ;)

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2011, 06:46:03 PM »
He probably saw McDonald's new warning label "Caution: Coffee is served hot dummy, now don't sue us."  ;)

Yeah, I couldn't quite read it since I was too busy blistering my thighs.  ;D Seriously it was a soda cup and had some sort of coupon on there for SDC, but not sure what exactly the deal was.
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

cocodane3

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2011, 02:52:04 AM »
Not trying to jump topics from Mickey D's but it's time to talk about the Christmas ornament. My family and I will be taking a trip to sdc during Moonlight madness. To get ur season pass holder ornament you have to go to five festivals. Does moonlight madness count as two festivals since it's inside the timeframe of kids fest. Just wondering. :)

pintrader

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2011, 09:19:38 AM »
cocodane3, I am almost 100% sure you have to go to the five festivals.  I don't think Moonlight Madness counts as a festival. It's more of a special event type thing  :).

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2011, 09:39:50 AM »
actually moonlight madness...... AND  kidfest are 2 different festivals..::

2011 Collector's Ornament

Requirements: Visit 5 different Special Events in 2011 and qualify. (Choose from Family Spring Break Days, Young Christians Weekend, World-Fest, Bluegrass & BBQ Festival, National KidsFest, Moonlight Madness, Southern Gospel Picnic, National Harvest Festival and An Old Time Christmas.) Must pick up ornament during your visit to Silver Dollar City's An Old Time Christmas festival.

I would guess you have to go in after 3 or maybe 6 to count for MM, and before on a different day for Kidfest>>???

gloria83

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2011, 10:05:28 AM »
Hi, I' m new here and I'm planing on taking my daughter this weekend for her birthday. does anyone know where I can get a good deal? I've looked at several places like ebay and there are lots of the bring a friend tickets for sale but by the time I get those  in the mail it will be to late.

pintrader

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2011, 10:13:33 AM »

Thanks for the clarification Sanddunerider!  I was sweating it a couple of years thinking I wasn't going to get the ornament and I had already qualified.

tomncyndi

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2011, 11:55:39 AM »
i got curious about moonlight madness being credited for the year end Christmas Ornament. So i called guest relations and they told me the only days of moonlight madness that would be a credit toward the ornament is the last 2 days of kids fest.   

pintrader

« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2011, 12:05:55 PM »
Hi, I' m new here and I'm planing on taking my daughter this weekend for her birthday. does anyone know where I can get a good deal? I've looked at several places like ebay and there are lots of the bring a friend tickets for sale but by the time I get those  in the mail it will be to late.

I know of some people that have bought tickets off ebay and have made arrangements to meet them at SDC or a neutral site.  This might save you some time, you would just have to ask the person selling the tickets.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2011, 12:12:10 PM »
you can also pick up 2 day for the price of 1 tickets in the area.. NOT at silver dollasr city, but other outlets have themj availabnle.

I know they are available at eagle lodge in branson.  If that helps you any, their phone number is 417-336-2666

gloria83

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2011, 04:38:01 PM »
thanks for the suggestions

cocodane3

« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2011, 11:03:54 PM »
Darn I'm only missing it by two days.