Author Topic: Discounts for Silver Dollar City  (Read 96745 times)

La Bill

• View Profile
Re: Discounts for Silver Dollar City
« Reply #150 on: January 31, 2013, 02:53:57 PM »
AS you can see I am new to this forum this is my very first post we are planning a trip for May 10-17 I was wondering if they ever have discounts for that time of year? any info would be appreciated I am a family of 7, 2 adults 5 children ages 5-16.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 31, 2013, 04:46:36 PM »
La, 
1st of WELCOME to the group.

there are a lot of threads here containing lots of great info.....LOL..  and some not so great,

real discounts for SDC are far and few between...if you family is going to be there 2 days or more this year season pass is the way to go.. I know @ about 80 for adults and about 75 for kids you are spending -525 to 550... BUt theres is so much to do with the family;;;

Lots of events, shows rides, crafts to look at,, in may everything will be open and going full force! Looks like they will be open everyday except the 14th..AND  that is right in the middle of Bluegrass & BBQ, lots of extra music and entertainers to enjoy

NOW to save on motel, we have a motel in branson, Homestay Inn, that as members of SDCFan you canget rooms for 40.00 + tax...  this will be the 3rd year the motel has passed this offer to us.. it is a great deal.. you can find a thread about homestay inn under another thread.. the motel stay is a BIG savings..Motel phone number is 417-336-2666, however they are closed until probably april 1, but give Paige a call and she will set you up with whatever you need..

You guys enjoy your trip, and if there is any info or questions, feel free to post the,....somebody will jump in and answer them....

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 31, 2013, 05:01:04 PM »
Also just read the SP special has been extended th 1st week of Feb, ends the 6th..

Parson B Ready

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 31, 2013, 07:44:58 PM »
AAA has discounted tickets if you're a member.  Some financial institutions sell them as well.  Most hotels in Branson (including Homestay Inn which is an awesome place to stay!) sell tickets that are two days for the price of one.  Other than that...sanddune is right, the season pass is probably your best bet if you're going more than 2 days.

La Bill

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 02, 2013, 05:25:17 AM »
Thanks for the responses I am thinking I might go with the season passes. All the water rides at sdc will be operating in May?

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 02, 2013, 05:43:38 AM »
yes all rides will be open, unless there is a mechanical or weather related problem..

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 11, 2013, 11:09:21 AM »
Just noticed that now you can buy season passes for 10.00 off, now through april 30th.

(but apparantly BAF's end 3-13).

http://www.bransonsilverdollarcity.com/tickets/seasonpasses.aspx?track=SDCMPSPASS

emmabugsmama

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 24, 2013, 06:42:08 PM »
Thanks for the responses I am thinking I might go with the season passes. All the water rides at sdc will be operating in May?
  I've been the last three weekends and they were already all open, I've ridden them all already. ;D
I'm gettin' outta here, no matter what!

Fd258

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 24, 2013, 07:32:46 PM »
Hello. I am planning a vist in may for my daughters 21st bd. believe it or not she wanted to go to SDC.  We don't need season passes since this is a one trip thing.  Can you tell me of a place to get two day tickets at a better price?  I need five tickets. sbarkertwofiveeight at g mail. comquote author=oklaSDCfan link=topic=1460.msg26147#msg26147 date=1299425540]
Here is a place that if you know about any promos going on you can post here.   I Personally have a season pass and think that is the way to go but I do know that some of you still only buy 1 day tickets.   Also I let 6 BAF go by the way side last year.   I think instead of letting them go to waste we should offer them up to our friends on here... 

Been in Branson all weekend and found out that the Wilderness Camp Ground is still offering 2 day tickets for the 1 day price. 

Also the Eagles Lodge has the same offer all year long.
[/quote]

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 24, 2013, 07:50:55 PM »
Contact Paige @ Homestay Inn for 2 for1 tickets....417-336-2666... she will take care of you, and as a member of this forum you can get rooms there for 40.00 per nite.......BUT you can buy tickets whether you stay there or not... call her up..!

Copper

• Global Moderator
  • Blacksmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 24, 2013, 08:49:57 PM »
Price Cutter $30 Thursdays! Save on admission to Silver Dollar City & White Water when you purchase your tickets at Price Cutter or a Price Cutter affiliate. Now through October.

These tickets are valid to upgrade to a SDC Season Pass or a SDC & White Water Season Pass.  You do have to purchase these tickets through a Price Cutter store i.e. Country Mart is one of these stores and there is some in Branson and Branson West.

Just an extra way to stretch your $$$$ if you wish...

http://www.pricecutteronline.com/blog/2013/04/save-on-silver-dollar-city-white-water-tickets/
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 03:39:37 PM by Copper »

CoasterFreaks

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 02, 2013, 08:58:21 PM »
Hey everybody! I am looking for some extra White Water BAF passes for July 15. I have three season passes for both parks, so I have spare BAF passes for different times and am willing to swap with you if you want. See me a PM if you are interested in working out a deal.

Thank you!!!

marolinesdad

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 02, 2013, 10:21:40 PM »
I was told hat if the baf's don't match the passes they will no longer honor them. 
“May there always be a Silver Dollar City.” – Paul Harvey

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 03, 2013, 02:51:42 AM »
uhh. yea. that wont work. ::)

CoasterFreaks

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 03, 2013, 05:43:52 PM »
well...obviously i did not think of that. makes sense I guess. too bad two season pass holders can't help each other out.

Thank you.