Author Topic: Sleeping troubles & wake-up time  (Read 2704 times)

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
Sleeping troubles & wake-up time
« on: February 24, 2011, 05:54:22 AM »
I'm just curious, does anyone else have trouble sleeping when you are out of town? Ofcourse, i am used to getting up at 4:30 - 5:00am.

Also, what is your normal wake-up time to get rollin' around & head out for the day? If my woman aint up by 6:00am, she has me get her up for coffee. Do any of ya have kids that wake ya up on purpose to get ready to go to the park? We used to try & do that to my parents, but falling acorns on a RV usually did the trick. Or.. maybe it was actually us kids throwin' acorns on-top the camper.... :-\
Live life like it's the last day!

sarahdickson

• View Profile
Re: Sleeping troubles & wake-up time
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 09:12:57 AM »
Im like to sleep in when I can, but with one kid in school and another that wakes up at 7:00-7:30 every morning, that dont happen to often. But when we are out of town, I wake up very early, Im like a kid! Cant wait to get up and get the kids ready to head out and face the day!!  :)

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 07:53:50 PM »
I seem to wake up early the first day, then after that I usually sleep in later than I want to. I guess it takes a day or so to shake off the funk from work and actually get relaxed.
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 09:14:44 PM »
I always wake up early  4:30 - 5:00. 7 days a week. :(

I drink coffee and play on the puter until the rest of the group is up and moving.!

rubedugans

• Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • Resident Archivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 02:41:02 PM »
When out of town, I will almost always wake up at least once confused as to where I am on the first night, after that, no issues other than a sore neck, or back from the different bed thats all.

cheesehead57

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 02:45:37 PM »
Unfortunately we get up at 4:15 AM on weekdays (usually wake up earlier) and still wake up at that time on weekends and when we are on vacation.....it's hard to break a 40 year habit....maybe when we retire  it will change.