Author Topic: Future SDC Development Speculation (Long-term)  (Read 76284 times)

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
Re: Future SDC Development Speculation (Long-term)
« Reply #360 on: June 26, 2020, 11:32:38 PM »
New Doc Harris invention for the Wildfire area? Maybe in that unused outdoor overflow queue
SWOOSH

Lampie

• View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 02, 2020, 11:38:02 AM »
Iíd love to see a couple of high capacity indoor rides. I think they could do something really fun that would be similar to buzz light year or Men in black, thatís themed either to firemanís landing where you are putting out fires or to a more generic hunting or gunslinger theme. Iíd also love a classic storytelling dark ride.

Dewayne

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 02, 2020, 01:36:56 PM »
At this point, I would be happy just to get another indoor attraction, regardless of what it is. If it is themed something like one of these things that were mentioned, that's another plus. I love all these ideas!

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 06, 2020, 10:45:38 PM »
New Doc Harris invention for the Wildfire area? Maybe in that unused outdoor overflow queue
Park could use this
https://youtu.be/GPijzXd7BEU

And an  Air Race/Super Air Race

But ...this was the busiest ride last summer at Tivoli and it can easily be a covered ride

https://youtu.be/CeN8BL2r2RE

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
« Reply #364 on: July 07, 2020, 07:45:47 PM »
They could build a large indoor building there across from Wildfire themed to another of Doc Harrisí workshops and they could house at least 2 rides in there.  Iím thinking the Zamperla Nebulaz and an AirRace. 
SWOOSH

sdcfan88

• Blacksmith
  • SDC Fan
    • View Profile
    • Stormdragon Weather Photography
« Reply #365 on: September 25, 2020, 07:02:25 PM »
SDC should take note, IF FITH is slated to go next this would be a worthwhile way to update it with modern tech and do it justice. To me this ride actually kinda combines FITH with TNT. (Though personally I'd still rather this be done for a new dark ride vs replacing something.)
https://rcdb.com/11740.htm

« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 07:08:26 PM by sdcfan88 »

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 25, 2020, 09:42:34 PM »
Pretty cool looking idea it appears to be a powered coaster and although I believe SDC could do a better job of the theming this gets the point across.  I vote for an addition as well not a replacement.  They defiantly need to consider more inside rides. This christmas they may be starved for attractions that can run with reduced shows and shops.  This could be a great addition