Author Topic: Trailblazer Season Passes  (Read 5879 times)

mewellsar

• View Profile
Trailblazer Season Passes
« on: March 21, 2018, 08:15:12 PM »
Can anybody give me details on how these work? 

We used to purchase a few for the just the single day and would use them and get them punched depending on which family members wanted to ride.

So how do the season pass ones work? How do they know you have already ridden time traveler for the day? How do they know what trailblazer pass belongs to what person? 

Thanks

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Trailblazer Season Passes
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 12:25:51 PM »
Here is part if the info you asked about.... I dont know how they will monitor TT rides this year.

Maybe one of the other member can answer that one for you..

http://www.sdcfans.com/forums/index.php?topic=3827.0

npd652

• Ozark Hillbilly
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 10:22:28 AM »
Trailblazers pass works as follows......you can ride these rides as many times as your heart desires without waiting in line.

Outlaw Run
    WildFire
    PowderKeg
    FireFall
    The GIANT Barn Swing
    Thunderation
    Fire-In-The-Hole
    Frisco Silver Dollar Line Steam Train
    Electro Spin
    Magnificent Wave Carousel
    American Plunge
    Lost River of the Ozarks
    Tom & Huck's RiverBlast

Time Traveler is ONLY ONCE per day

You have to stop by the cave desk and get a wrist band. This wrist band is ONLY for season trailblazers passes. They use this to verify that the pass is yours and not someones else. If you go to a ride without the wristband they will likely not let you on.....some will but most wont.  On Time Traveler they will mark your wristband so they know you rode it, if you tried to come back for a second ride. They will check your wristband to see if its marked.

I have had these Passes for several years and love them. I only use them when the lines are long. If I walk up and its a short line...then I will just wait the few minutes. Its aggravating to see trailblazers use the pass when the line is short. Please bear in mind that you will get nasty stares when you bypass the long lines.

mewellsar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 08:58:59 PM »
Thank you for the replies.  We went ahead and got them for the family. 

I've seen people switch off the Super Trailblazers.  Mom and one kid ride, then later dad and other kid ride. Get shorted on Time Traveler, but unlimited elsewhere. 

Was thinking this might be similar, but the wristband killed that thought. And yes, I'm used to the evil stares.  Was thankful for them on Thursday.  Didn't use them as much today. 

npd652

• Ozark Hillbilly
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 09:32:51 PM »
yeah you can’t let others use your season trailblazer pass. It be nice if you could. Fair warning if you get caught they will take your pass away.

Dtcone1977

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2020, 08:50:24 PM »
So if you bought the trailblazer season pass, what do they do when you check in cave desk? I bought 4 passes, do the same 4 people have to use them all season? Do they attach a trailblazer season pass to a specific person? Thanks

npd652

• Ozark Hillbilly
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2020, 02:21:40 AM »
When you purchase your trailblazer pass, they will send you a temporary card in the mail. When you first visit you can either go to guest relations or cave desk. I recommend the cave desk. They will take your temporary pass and issue you a season trailblazer pass. They then or should put your pass number into the system (at least they've done that on mine ever since Ive bought them). Then they will write your name on your pass and place a wristband on your wrist. The wristband lets the ride operator know that your season pass and trailblazer pass matches and all that good stuff. When Time Traveler first opened up you could only get one fast pass per day. They simply used a marker and initialed the wristband you had on and yes they checked if you tried a second time. You cant use the pass for anyone else and Ive tried to get a reason why and they haven't gave one yet. Just know you HAVE TO go to the cave desk ON EACH visit and get your wristband. If you try to get on rides without the wristband, they wont let you on. Dont forget your trailblazer pass because you likely wont get another (unless they put your pass number in the system). Have had season trailblazer passes ever since they started and Im very familiar with the program. They are great and personally feel its worth it, especially on busy days.