Author Topic: Frontier City Developments  (Read 72578 times)

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
Re: Frontier City Developments
« Reply #360 on: June 13, 2020, 09:26:10 PM »
There used to be a kiddie canoe ride there.  I think Holiday World still has one
SWOOSH

Kemotblue

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 19, 2020, 11:49:00 AM »
I help run Frontier City Thrills there is a couple of guys who know the history of the park more then I do it could be a prop from the Lost River Ride?  They used tubs on that ride.  If I ask can I use the photos one of those guys could probably answer the question on the canoe.   The canoe ride they did have was much smaller canoes for a child.  This looks to hold an adult.  If you don't mind If I can post those photos on Frontier City Thrills. 

History Buff

• School Master, Circuit Rider, and Novelist
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • We're History!
    • View Profile
    • CHECK OUT MY AUTHOR SITE!
« Reply #362 on: June 19, 2020, 02:53:21 PM »
I help run Frontier City Thrills there is a couple of guys who know the history of the park more then I do it could be a prop from the Lost River Ride?  They used tubs on that ride.  If I ask can I use the photos one of those guys could probably answer the question on the canoe.   The canoe ride they did have was much smaller canoes for a child.  This looks to hold an adult.  If you don't mind If I can post those photos on Frontier City Thrills.

Use away.  I wasn't even sure it was a water ride, figuring it could have even been from an old flat ride.
Always SEEKING Memories Worth Repeating