Author Topic: molly's mill breakfast buffet  (Read 4799 times)

orient express

• Jr. Citizen
  • here's a barrel of laughs hahahahaha
    • View Profile
molly's mill breakfast buffet
« on: February 20, 2010, 06:53:42 PM »
hey all. i searched for this and couldnt find anything on the boards about it so forgive me if im wrong, but i was wondering if i could get a review and price point on molly's breakfast. thanx

marolinesdad

• Conductor
    • View Profile
Re: molly's mill breakfast buffet
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 07:49:33 AM »
Last year it was $8.99 for adilts and $4.99 for children.   Children 4 and under free.

With you season pass it is 20% off to eat there.
“May there always be a Silver Dollar City.” – Paul Harvey

sdcforever

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 09:01:46 AM »
I personally have never had a bad experience with the buffet.  The food has always been hot and tasty every time I've eaten there.  Here's info from SDC's website about the buffet:  http://bransonsilverdollarcity.com/food-restaurants/detail.aspx?AttractionID=833

Duelist

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 01:37:28 PM »
If she's there we always get Ms. Debbie as our waitress.  I don't know her last name but she's tall, pretty and very nice.  Always pleasant and always gets our day off to a great start!
I'm Your Huckleberry

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 08:07:19 PM »
Anybody know if they still open the second floor dining area at Mollys? I remember eating up there from time to time in the early 70s, and when I was an employee in the late 70s/early 80s. It was quiet up there, and the windows on the front overlooked the town square. Windows on the back overlooked the employee lounge and security area.
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

Duelist

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 08:44:12 PM »
We used to ask to be seated upstairs, but if you're the only ones up there, they sometimes forget to bring you extra coffee/drinks.  If it's busy and the upstairs is open they're more than happy to have volunteers eat upstairs because a lot of customers won't go up there because of the stairs you have to climb and they have bad knees, backs, whatever.
I'm Your Huckleberry

DeweyBald

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 09:49:59 PM »
Agreed.  Last year we were seated upstairs and was nearly forgotten about.  Not quite, but nearly.... ;D

rubedugans

• Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • Resident Archivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 11:00:22 PM »
I have gotten my own drinks several times while dining upstairs. I don't mind, I just enjoy the serene peaceful spot, kind of like a hidden gem.

Firstvisit1967

• McCoy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 03:50:01 AM »
We always start our day with breakfast at Molly's.  We have had only one bad breakfast there in all the years I have been going to SDC.  We were late and they were shutting down.  The ladies who ran the buffet line were not acting very lady like.  Some of the food was cold and some was hard. 

It is the best place to eat in SDC.  The SD pancakes always are a fun way to start the day with the grandchildren.

Cardinal Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 03:56:37 PM »
I didn't know there was a second floor!