Author Topic: Gaslight Square  (Read 17452 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Gaslight Square
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2018, 06:00:52 PM »
lol, party poopers. It's not for me either, but I'm glad people are having fun. I'm surprised so many seem to show up and partake. Clearly it's enjoyed though, and it's been done for so many summers now it's practically an SDC tradition itself.  ::)

For sure,  I am glad they have a strong following for that.  Gives the PTB another avenue to search out "exploit".  LOL.    There are plenty of activities the "kids" dont care about every day, month after month..  So. Midnight madness, new crowd, fine.  they will come back other times too....   

I am old enough, that if I dont like it, I dont have to go.....  LOL!!!! ::) ::)

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2018, 01:19:36 PM »
Exactly.  Now that the summer festivals are over the park starts feeling like SDC again.  You’ll start to see the “regular AP holders” start coming back to the park.  For me the Fall Festival is probably one of my favorites because it’s not as much in your face as some of the others. 
SWOOSH

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2018, 02:20:13 PM »
Exactly.  Now that the summer festivals are over the park starts feeling like SDC again.  You’ll start to see the “regular AP holders” start coming back to the park.  For me the Fall Festival is probably one of my favorites because it’s not as much in your face as some of the others.

No Doubt,  the best part of the year is coming....... ;D
Although I do like Spring Break to see the winter changes ;)

Old Guy

• Citizen
  • The Author as a Boy
    • View Profile
    • Withe and Stone
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2019, 10:35:05 PM »
My Wife Jan was A street Character for Victorian Square. Sh also sang with all the bands. That's where we Courted.
"Loved on Four Contenents!"