Author Topic: 2024 Season Passes on sale  (Read 874 times)

Irrumater

• View Profile
2024 Season Passes on sale
« on: October 09, 2023, 03:16:06 PM »
I hot the email that 2024 season passes are now on sale. Looks like our Diamond Trailblazers go up in price about $30 each and get White Water added in for "Free". We prob wont use it, the last time we went it was nasty, but with the diamond discount it is actually cheaper to get diamond w/trailblazer than gold w/trailblazer.
One thing I noticed and I hope is just an early oversight, is there is no option for the VIP tumbler or all season photopass to be added to the order. We don't do photos but have gotten 2 of the VIP tumblers since they came out and easily get our value out of them.

History Buff

• School Master, Circuit Rider, and Novelist
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • We're History!
    • View Profile
    • CHECK OUT MY AUTHOR SITE!
Re: 2024 Season Passes on sale
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 03:38:25 PM »
We left our passes at home on our last visit, and they gave us photo cards at no cost.  They said that was standard policy on the first loss, but there is a cost for replacement otherwise. It’s our first experience with anything other than the paper passes.
Always SEEKING Memories Worth Repeating

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2023, 02:43:06 PM »
Maybe I am way behind but I dont see a free ornament with 3 festivals or whatever the criteria was.  Did they stop this before this season?

kbosch1

• McCoy
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2023, 10:53:33 AM »
I sure hope not.  This is the first season since being SP holders (2006) that we will be there for the 5 festivals required to get one.  HA

mg

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2023, 01:15:53 PM »
There has been an issue with the website now showing some of the add-ons. I was able to purchase the VIP tumbler today over the phone. They said that it should be back up on the website soon.

I'm sure there is still the free ornament for visiting 5+ festivals. It isn't listed on the 2023 pass page either, but they are doing it this year. For 2023 it is Red's pants with the Fire in the Hole logo.

They are talking about the photo pass for ride and roaming photographer photos, not the physical season pass.

We ended up going with all Diamond passes this year because the cost was so close to Gold 2Park passes. In the past we did a mix of Diamond, Gold, and Silver.