Author Topic: Posiden's Fury Closing at Islands of adventure  (Read 1280 times)

Lampie

• McCoy
    • View Profile
Posiden's Fury Closing at Islands of adventure
« on: April 16, 2023, 08:24:08 PM »
Universal Studios announced the closure of Posidens Fury at Islands of Adventure.

https://www.themeparktourist.com/news/20230415/32266/poseidons-fury-close-permanently-universals-islands-adventure-will-you-be-sad

It's sad to see this go. It has always felt fairly unique to me(I'm sure there probably are some other parks out there with a walk-through show but not many) and been a very enjoyable attraction. it is something fun for everyone to participate in. I'm honestly surprised it lasted this long, with Hogsmeade next door it has seemed like only a matter of time before the whole lost continent is re-themed.

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
Re: Posiden's Fury Closing at Islands of adventure
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2023, 08:28:38 PM »
I've never made it there or heard of it, but the concept sounds really cool. Sad that something accessible and unique like that is what bites the dust for more branded stuff. You'd think parks would notice that stuff like this and Flooded Mine that everyone can participate in fills a needed void in their attractions lineup.

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 07:59:51 AM »
Universal is being highly aggressive in Orlando. Epic Universe looks to be, well, epic.

Fergy328

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2023, 02:56:58 PM »
Universal is being highly aggressive in Orlando. Epic Universe looks to be, well, epic.

Yes, that park is shaping up to be absolutely insane. Every new update to come out gets me more excited haha

Lampie

• McCoy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 09:44:29 PM »
It is shaping up to be appropriately named.   Really just the Nintendo land by itself would be enough to get me to want to see it, but the rest of it sounds pretty good too.