Author Topic: Season Pass Pickup  (Read 2327 times)

Fergy328

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
Season Pass Pickup
« on: March 24, 2022, 02:41:23 PM »
Just ordered season passes for the first time. Planning on going this Saturday for my first visit of the year, so I chose the Digital Delivery as the Mail Delivery said to allow 14 days. However, am I still able to get a physical version of the season pass + bring a friend tickets?

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
Re: Season Pass Pickup
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 07:27:38 PM »
No, you download the app and link your passes there. Your BAF passes will also be there as well.

Fergy328

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2022, 11:00:44 PM »
No, you download the app and link your passes there. Your BAF passes will also be there as well.

Ohhh okay. Thank you.

palallin

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2022, 08:27:18 AM »

Wait.  We got physical copies of our season passes and BAF tickets.  They were in the mail.  Are they not available for folks who are picking them up?  What about folks who don't have those silly handtoys?

mg

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2022, 01:44:00 PM »
I believe that you can also stop by guest services and have them print you a physical pass and your bring a friend passes.

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2022, 02:19:55 PM »
I downloaded mine to my account and linked them in the app. Now, I never have to worry about a paper ticket again. Much more convenient. They are easy to add to Apple Wallet also.

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2022, 02:23:25 PM »
I believe that you can also stop by guest services and have them print you a physical pass and your bring a friend passes.

They said they chose digital delivery ?

pintrader

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2022, 02:37:15 PM »

They said they chose digital delivery ?

They chose digital delivery but their question was can they also get a physical pass and BAF tickets.

cowboy

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2022, 06:18:41 PM »
We actually picked ours up at the SDC call center, no line, no wait at all. We told the extremely nice lady on the phone we’d pick up there and she had them waiting.

The call center is in an unused bank building about 1.5 miles west of the park…across from the abandoned development/land just purchased by SDC.

Jay.