Author Topic: Branson Motels  (Read 2814 times)

Pudgy Jones

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Branson Motels
« on: December 02, 2021, 09:00:42 AM »
My family and I used to stay at Twelve Oaks until it sold to a new owner. We then moved our business to Branson's Best, and now it has sold to a new owner.

What are some local, family-owned places where you like to stay? You just can't beat the mom-and-pop, locally owned places for cleanliness and good service. Unfortunately, they are disappearing.

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
Re: Branson Motels
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 09:05:44 AM »
It's hard to tell what is still locally owned anymore, but Scenic Hills Inn, Angel Inn, and Honeysuckle have been my go-to's recently.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 04:29:59 PM »
I know that are very few locally owned..  But for now! these for sure
Hall of Fame
Ozark Valley Inn
The Olde English Inn in Hollister
Of course The Meyer's Group in Springfield own the Best Westerns and a few others in Branson

As a group we get a gaurantee rate at Hall Of Fame.  50.00 per night, total.
     No pool
     No breakfast since they lost their office building in the Fire.
     Owner is An American Veteran, and they do a real good job. (it is where we stay)
     If you want to stay, Call 417-332-2121, talk to Michele

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 06:51:58 PM »
We have not been to Branson this year, but usually we stay at one of the Angel Inns, usually the pink one.  We did stay at the one on SOTH but last time there was some sort of issue of which I do not recall, and requested to cancel the room and we would move somewhere else and they refused to cancel and refund.  We ended up paying for this room as well as where we moved.  Otherwise Honeysuckle is great.  If you want to spend more money the 2 Hampton Inns are good as is either of the Hiltons. 

palallin

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2021, 08:42:01 AM »
We've gotten so that we avoid staying in Branson unless forced to by circumstances.  There are locally-owned places all over the place when you get away from town.

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2021, 06:18:47 PM »
We do nothing but Air BNB anymore. I just cannot fantom going back to a small room when I can get a condo for about the same price.

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2021, 12:47:28 PM »
We stay at the Barrington Hotel, just off Shepherd of the Hills Expressway, near the Mansion Theater. Reasonable rates, large breakfast selection, desserts at night (soft serve ice cream and cake or pie or cobbler or cookies).

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2021, 05:06:22 AM »
Dont know if it is family owned, but, we stay at Shady Acres. Just half a mile or so from SDC. Friendly staff & very quiet.
Live life like it's the last day!