Author Topic: Silver Dollar Membership  (Read 3952 times)

cowboy

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
Silver Dollar Membership
« on: January 07, 2020, 08:45:16 PM »
I received an email announcing a "Silver Dollar City Diamond Membership - for Tulsa Area only". I'm betting though there are other locations they are offering this as well.

The membership is $250 or $25/month and includes:
Unlimited Visits to SDC
Unlimited Visits to White Water
8 One Day Guest Vouchers
1 Free Showboat Cruise
10 Visits to Incredible Pizza Tulsa
1 Front of the line on Mystic River Falls
20% off select food and beverage at Silver Dollar City and White Water

The two park pass is $168 and the difference between this pass and the two park pass:
1 Free Showboat Cruise
10 Visits to Incredible Pizza Tulsa
1 Front of the line on Mystic River Falls
20% off select food and beverage at Silver Dollar City and White Water

So is the above worth the additional $82 to you? The cruise is around $57. If you go to Incredible Pizza the buffet ticket and $10 in game play is worth $20.99 itself. So had I not already purchased my season passes, I might really consider one of these passes instead.

Jay

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Silver Dollar Membership
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 09:22:50 PM »
And actually the cruise is half price if you have a season pass..   so that make a little difference on the "real" cost...   Be interetsting to see who else get this offer..

Wonder why they are just now releasing these.?  I would have thought most season passes were purchased already.....  UNLESS the market is to the people that are not aware of season passes?

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 08:42:42 AM »
Interesting, already putting into effect what they were focus group testing earlier.

I would assume this is kind of a first trial to see how the idea takes on. It does sound like it would be enticing if I had a family that would make use of the Incredible Pizza benefits and other things. You can definitely get your money's worth out of that membership.

Will be interesting to see where this goes. I know they were talking about a Branson package as well.

palallin

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 12:48:37 PM »
To me?  No.  the only items on the list I am intereste4d in are the first and last.

Ten years ago when the boys were younger?  Maybe.  But not now.

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 03:38:31 PM »
Probably trying this out in a test market. I would be interested in the specifics like what are the dates for guest vouchers and such? If it goes well i'm sure there will be a rollout in other test markets.

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2020, 04:56:16 PM »
I'd like to see a Lifelong membership offer.

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 11:05:15 PM »
Last we went to Incredible Pizza to ride that spinner, there was a shooting in the parking lot. That is not a selling point.

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 06:18:16 PM »
I did not get that offer and I am in the Tulsa area.  I have also not yet bought season passes.  I am debating on it or skipping a year.  I am leaning toward skipping a year since I waited so long and it appears preferred parking is sold out.

cowboy

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2020, 11:01:41 AM »
I did not get that offer and I am in the Tulsa area.  I have also not yet bought season passes.  I am debating on it or skipping a year.  I am leaning toward skipping a year since I waited so long and it appears preferred parking is sold out.

Here is the link to the offer https://www.silverdollarcity.com/theme-park/Tickets/Diamond-Membership?utm_source=members&utm_medium=email-omc_sdc&utm_campaign=evergreen20-membership&utm_content=omc_em-200106-members-diamond_membership_launch&utm_term=row1a&spMailingID=41481392&spUserID=NjYwNDg4NDkyOTQ5S0&spJobID=1680564233&spReportId=MTY4MDU2NDIzMwS2