Author Topic: Village of Dogpatch USA Events  (Read 9987 times)

Junior, too!

• Cave Guide
  • Employed at SDC from 1978 thru 1984
    • View Profile
Re: Village of Dogpatch USA Events
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2016, 02:06:32 PM »
So I saw a reposting on Facebook. DOGPATCH UP FOR SALE???? The article from a NW AR TV station says asking price is $3 million. Anyone have solid details about this?
"Abandon ship! Women and Juniors first!"

tinmann620

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2016, 06:04:59 PM »
Bud is looking for a new business partner, to buy out his current one, who is in bad health and wishes to retire. The weekend farmer's market begins next Sat, on top by the Tram entrance.
RIP Chippewa Lake Park

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2016, 06:11:42 PM »
What will the market entail? Is it going to just be a some vendors up top, or will the grounds be open again as well?

I'm considering heading out there for it. If nothing else it's a good time to go hiking along the Buffalo.

tinmann620

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2016, 06:27:07 PM »
The market on top is a combination farmer's, crafts, food, etc. Last I heard there were 22+ vendors, all set up together, not scattered all over. The Park below is $5 for exploring, however, volunteers will be down there doing clean up. Shave, you fall into the "crew" group with Eddie and me  ;)
RIP Chippewa Lake Park

Junior, too!

• Cave Guide
  • Employed at SDC from 1978 thru 1984
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2016, 08:00:50 PM »
Thanks for the update. Saw an article in the AR DEM-GAZ about this. Hope they can find a partner!
"Abandon ship! Women and Juniors first!"

tinmann620

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2016, 04:39:48 PM »
Tomorrow is the big day! Suppose to be lots of sunshine but maybe a tad cool. Bring a sweater or jacket. There is going to be lots of goodies to see. Handcrafted jewelry, cutting boards, soaps, aprons, stained glass, refurbished items and the list goes on. Kelley's Creations will be there with her yummy baked goods too. So make sure you come on down and check it out. If you want to set up a booth, its not too late. You can let me know or just show up. See you all there!!!
By the way, this is NOT a one-time event. This will be EVERY Saturday the rest of the year, weather permitting~
RIP Chippewa Lake Park

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2016, 08:03:37 AM »
This will be EVERY Saturday the rest of the year, weather permitting~
Swap meet, farmers market and craft show !  That would really be fun if it catches on.
They sure have the space

tinmann620

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2016, 07:10:01 AM »
Due to constant high wind issues, the WEEKLY Saturday Market has been moved down to the old employee entrance below, right at the bridge (across from the old Dogpatch Post Office) Time is still 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
RIP Chippewa Lake Park

DeweyBald

• Citizen
    • View Profile