Author Topic: Collectible Pin  (Read 2855 times)

rubedugans

• Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • Resident Archivist
    • View Profile
Collectible Pin
« on: September 29, 2013, 09:16:23 PM »
My name is Matt, and I am a collector.There, I have said it, the first step is admitting it. I have many things from many times and places, some worth more than others. Some rare, some ass produced and readily available.

I have been searching for some time for a pin from Silver Dollar City-The Rube Dugan's Diving Bell pin. Had I known when it was offered about it, I would have bought two, something that I hope someone has done. Now the question...

Does anyone out there have the Rube Dugan's Diving Bell Pin? I would be willing to pay, trade (I have an extensive collection of items), barter, paint (yes I am a painter). believe me, you'd get the good end of a deal!

Personal Message me, or find me through my contact info is anyone has a lead!

Thanks so much.

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
Re: Collectible Pin
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 07:02:39 AM »
That is an older pin, now. It will be harder to find. Of course, you know that by now. If someone finds two, let me know, I'll be glad to swap something for one as well!
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

okiebluegrass

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 09:58:34 AM »
You? A Collector? Rube... You don't say  ;D :P

Joy

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 11:45:44 PM »
Are you referring to the one that has a bubble on it that contains foamy sand that is supposedly taken from the actual ride?

If so, I do have that one, though I'm not sure I'm ready to part with it...

rubedugans

• Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • Resident Archivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 01:15:22 PM »
Yes that's the one Joy...let me know if you would like to "lighten" your load ever ! I would trade or pay outright for it!