Author Topic: I'm back!!  (Read 3053 times)

tiffanylynnt

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook. Add me as a friend, just let me know you're from SDCFans!
I'm back!!
« on: April 02, 2013, 04:23:02 PM »
I haven't been posting lately because I was in St. Charles at the Missouri District Youth Convention and the WiFi in the hotel cost $10 for a 24 hour period... so stupid.
So I'm behind on homework and email. You'd think paying $160 a night for a room, WiFi would be included.
Other than that, I had a GREAT time!!!

The theme was [Continue...] We are to continue the Apostle's mission from Acts 28 ("...preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.")
Pictures to follow :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4773091373953.1073741826.1495599105&type=3
"They don't hit nothin' though... They're New York Yankees." - Alfie Bolin

U Smell Smoke

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: I'm back!!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 07:05:00 PM »
Welcome back!

rubedugans

• Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • Resident Archivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 09:59:54 PM »
My wife and I were both born and raised in St Charles Tiff! got married right off of Main Street (historic district) in a big old church finished my Masters at the University right up the road, I am down there ALL the time as it is only 20 min from where I live now. hope you enjoyed all (except the wifi issues!)

tiffanylynnt

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook. Add me as a friend, just let me know you're from SDCFans!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 12:02:04 AM »
I lived in St. Charles until I was almost a year old, and my uncle still lives there.
"They don't hit nothin' though... They're New York Yankees." - Alfie Bolin

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 06:46:38 PM »
Had some friends that attended Lindenwood, so I made a couple of trips a year to spend weekends having fun while they were there. I've drank a few beers in downtown St. Charles. Been going to St. Louis area my whole life though.

qwed94

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 01:56:49 AM »
Darn Tiff, Wish I had known you was in "Charlietown" My Son lives there right now. Im sure he could have hooked you up with internet. Not to mention it would have done him LOTS of good to hear a little preachin.  He doesnt seem to listen to me preachin to him.  I hope he does soon, before its to late.  Who knows, with these 4 eclipses coming at us from early 2014 to late 2015.  Look at Biblical history, Most major events took place in the time between 4 eclipses. (RED MOONS).  And the first 2 always happen near a Holy day, the last 2 happen near a Holy day  Do a Google search on red moons. You will see the schedule of the next 4. (2 within weeks apart, then a year later, 2 within weeks apart) Definite sign.
Tim
If a "nightmare" is considered a dream
then I am living the dream