Author Topic: Taking a year off  (Read 7106 times)

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
Re: Taking a year off
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 05:18:19 PM »
We aren't taking the year off but most of our trips will be one day, down and back type.

However, we are taking our FIRST real family vacation this year, also going to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/GSMNP.  The kids will be 5 and 7 and we are looking forward to that.

Our family didnt get passes for about 10 years (HS, College years) and we resumed getting them after the first grandkid could go. Made the return all the sweeter.

That's where we're going also. Staying outside of G-Burg @ Smokey Bear campground. Great place to stay, we went there about 5 years ago but only for a week, wasn't nearly enough time with all there is to do.

When you going if you don't mind my asking?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 05:24:54 PM by thelarsonsix »
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
Re: Taking a year off
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 05:22:53 PM »
enjoy your fun thelarsonsix & stay safe. :) my parents want to take us to Colorado in June. when my wife told me, we both almost started crying. my parents are 70 years young & this may be our last BIG trip with them, mom just cant do much these days. we are kinda taking this year off also, we want to try some new things.

Thanks. Colorado is on my short list too.
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett