Author Topic: Carter Michael  (Read 3385 times)

tiffanylynnt

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook. Add me as a friend, just let me know you're from SDCFans!
Carter Michael
« on: December 07, 2012, 02:21:26 PM »
My godson was born yesterday at 9:51am, 6lbs 10oz  ;D
He has the blondest hair and the bluest eyes, just like his mama :)
He is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
His mom, Kelsey, and I have been best friends since the 2nd grade, so about 12 years. She's been to SDC with me several times so you might have seen her in some of the pics in my trip reviews.
She called me around 3am yesterday morning on her way to the hospital. I wasted no time getting out of bed and getting up there even though she told me I didn't have to worry about it. I had already made plans to be in Branson yesterday to drop some stuff off at Branson Mill Craft Village, but I told her I'd rather be with her. We argued about where I should be, but I won. So I spent 8 hrs by her side. After Carter was born, she told me I had to get out of there and get to Branson to drop the stuff off, "After all, if you don't sell your stuff, where is the money that you're gonna spoil this baby with gonna come from?" ...haha, gotta love Kelsey ;D
So I left the hospital, picked up my bf who said he was dying of boredom and loneliness at his house (he's a little dramatic), and headed to Branson. We dropped off my stuff at Branson Mill, shopped around, I bought almost $40 worth of stuff for Carter, and some stuff for Kelsey (for Carter, lol). After that, we went to the Landing and I spent another $80 on baby stuff. I left Branson around 8pm, went straight back to the hospital. Kelsey was sleeping, but Carter wasn't. So I rocked him for a while until he fell asleep. My bf held him for a little bit, but his mom kept calling asking when he was gonna be home. So I took him home, then went back to the hospital. Kelsey was awake this time, so we talked for a while until my mom called and told me to get home.
I'm gonna go back to the hospital later today because Kelsey says she is bored out of her mind and doesn't get to come home until Saturday. (Let's just say Carter's dad isn't what you would call a winner... that's the nicest way to put it. Also the baby got Mom's last name.)

I wish you could see his blue eyes and bright blonde hair, but this was the only pic where he wasn't crying.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 02:23:45 PM by tiffanylynnt »
"They don't hit nothin' though... They're New York Yankees." - Alfie Bolin

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
Re: Carter Michael
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 04:24:42 PM »
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!  ;D
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 04:55:40 PM »
That is a sweet lookin baby!  :)
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 04:55:54 PM »
Another future SDC goer.!!!   congrats

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 05:05:04 PM »
Sounds like you are a true friend, Tiffany, and one whom I'm sure she will always be able to count on!

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 07:01:45 PM »
Congrats Tiff!!
Live life like it's the last day!

okiebluegrass

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2012, 10:55:31 AM »
Awwwwwww  ;D

tiffanylynnt

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook. Add me as a friend, just let me know you're from SDCFans!
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 12:31:01 AM »
Kelsey already said she can't wait for his first trip to SDC, and she said I have to be there for that! Lol

Kelsey's mom and grandma already have his 1st bday planned at Disney World...  ???
"They don't hit nothin' though... They're New York Yankees." - Alfie Bolin