Author Topic: Season Pass Appreciation Days  (Read 2481 times)

busymom4kc

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
Season Pass Appreciation Days
« on: October 08, 2012, 09:10:44 AM »
Like sanddunerunner I was perusing the 2013 calendar and saw "Season Pass Appreciation Days" will once again be featured between BG&BBQ and the National Kids Fest. We were out of town at that time this year. Did anyone attend? If so did you use the additional ride times? Did you use the discounts? It sounds great and again I appreciate that SDC recognizes that pass holders are the backbone of the park. No other theme park does for their pass holders what SDC does. Much appreciated in this household!!!  ;D
The memories made at Silver Dollar City last a lifetime.
Pass them on to the ones you love!
In the fall the leaves turn red and gold; that must mean God is a CHIEFS fan.

Ozarks Gal

• Cave Guide
  • SDC fan since 1988
    • View Profile
Re: Season Pass Appreciation Days
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 10:22:25 AM »
Hubby and I went the last two years for SP Appreciation. The extra ride time is nice (we did mornings; we were too tired this year to stay late enough for the evening ride time). We also did the 20% off Mill b-fast one day. Ate enough to not need to eat lunch. We didn't use any other discounts--we just don't tend to purchase much at the park. Our plan this next year is to use the extra ride time to do OR. (That might be the shortest lines we'll get all season--unless others have the same idea.)
"Red Flanders, you come back in here and put on your pants!" "Well Sadie, I ain't got no pants no more. The dang Baldknobbers stole 'em!"

Ozark Outlaw

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I am on Facebook. :)
Re: Season Pass Appreciation Days
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 11:51:30 AM »
(That might be the shortest lines we'll get all season--unless others have the same idea.)

Shh! Don't let the secret out! :-X ;)

I haven't attended the Season Pass Appreciation Days myself, but it would probably be worth while. Especially for those thrill seekers amongst us.  ;D