Author Topic: Syrup  (Read 7317 times)

okiebluegrass

• Post Master
    • View Profile
Re: Syrup
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 05:00:11 PM »
SDC barbeque sauce used to be available in OKC but hasn't been in years and years

tiffanylynnt

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook. Add me as a friend, just let me know you're from SDCFans!
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2012, 05:50:18 PM »
They sell the BBQ sauce sometimes at my local Walmart, but I think they sell it all year long at Country Mart, atleast they do at the one the next town over from where I live.
"They don't hit nothin' though... They're New York Yankees." - Alfie Bolin

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2012, 06:33:15 PM »
I purchase the SDC BBQ sauce whenever I have a chance. I like it, and it is available at Wal-Mart and the local Marvin's IGA stores. I do have to admit, I have NOT seen it on the shelves this year. So I don't know what's going on there.
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2012, 07:07:47 PM »
Junior, I just bought some at our local grocer last week, but there have been times that they haven't had it, then it's back again. Who knows..
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2012, 08:30:24 PM »
I can get it at the local grocery store, and sometimes at Walmart.  I don't really like it, but hubs does.  Give me smoky Maul's any day!  :)   Oh...here's a good tip.  A chef friend of the hubs told him that you can make any bbq sauce taste better by adding apple butter to it.  I haven't tried it yet, but I did have some of his homemade sauce and it was the best I ever had!!!