Author Topic: DSC to Get Huge Addition  (Read 4104 times)

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
DSC to Get Huge Addition
« on: June 13, 2012, 05:24:42 PM »
Dollywood's facebook has been teasing something to do with water and superheros all week. I've heard that this Saturday Dollywood will announce Splash Country's largest addition yet.

Kinda hard to put two and two together here. I don't really know what else DSC could add on to what they already have, save maybe yet another slide tower. I don't see where the Superhero stuff is coming in. I hope they aren't going to try to use a lame superhero theme or something. DSC looks like such a charming water park as it is.

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: DSC to Get Huge Addition
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 07:32:38 PM »

They do not need it, it is a large waterpark as it is. We spent 5-6 hours there and did not get to do nearly 3/4 of it.  White water could learn a lot from them.  Maybe its because there is not a lake there in Pigeom FOrge but its vast with lots of different attractions.

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 08:00:44 PM »
I wonder how the ever growing The Wilderness is affecting Dolly's wager playground.

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 02:27:40 PM »
Here's the announcement: http://pub.vitrue.com/had6

The new addition will be RiverRush, a new water-coaster from ProSlide very similar to the extremely popular Wildebeest at Holiday World. Sounds like an awesome addition, and I can't wait to see them add more to the other parks in the chain.