Author Topic: The Old Maps  (Read 9197 times)

Avalanche04

• Jr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The Old Maps
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2011, 10:19:14 AM »
well rube i hope that they would not pass your photos off as there own! i enjoy each and everyone you post. please keep them coming. i keep hoping i might be in the backgrown crowd photo, lol highly unlikely but you never know.

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2011, 10:24:37 AM »
how much fun would a thesis paper be on SDC!!?? With all the information and wise fans on this site you could have one whipped out in no time!
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2011, 06:35:25 PM »
thats true trams!  with all the history contained on these pages and with all the people on this site,,  You could easily compose any kind of paper you needed to.

tiffanylynnt

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook. Add me as a friend, just let me know you're from SDCFans!
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2011, 12:13:04 AM »
how much fun would a thesis paper be on SDC!!?? With all the information and wise fans on this site you could have one whipped out in no time!

In my hospitality and tourism class in high school, we had to write a paper on a popular tourist attraction, and I chose SDC. We had to have at least 3 pages, doubled spaced, front and back. I ended up with almost 8 pages ;) It was supposed to persuade people to go to the places we chose, almost like a magazine article, and I don't think I did any research on SDC at all for the paper because I could close my eyes and describe everything in near perfect detail! I guess it pays to be overly obsessed with something; saved me time on the paper!
Come to think of it, everything we had to do in that class that I wasn't assigned a certain topic, I always did the projects on SDC or Branson!  :D
Stick with what you know, I guess!  ;)
"They don't hit nothin' though... They're New York Yankees." - Alfie Bolin

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2011, 08:50:08 AM »
Exactally! Easy peasy!
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

tiffanylynnt

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook. Add me as a friend, just let me know you're from SDCFans!
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2011, 11:04:13 AM »
In that class, when somebody was assigned Branson, SDC, or places around there, they would get most of their info from me. Made me feel smart!
"They don't hit nothin' though... They're New York Yankees." - Alfie Bolin