Author Topic: 50th merchandise  (Read 2028 times)

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
50th merchandise
« on: April 25, 2011, 06:24:50 PM »
For some reason I was expecting the HH to have tables full of last year's 50th anniversary stuff on clearance. Yet nary an item one bore the 50th logo. What did they do with all the leftovers? When we were there for OTC there was still bunches left, I can't believe they sold it all in December. I was really wanting to pick up another 50th t shirt that I could stash away and still wear the one I have without worry. Now it's looks like it will be special occasions only.
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

rubedugans

• Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • Resident Archivist
    • View Profile
Re: 50th merchandise
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 07:36:59 PM »
I understand. AT the end of December when I was there, I assumed I would see plenty of the same, the only "clearance" items were the Dickens items that I got for cheap.

Parson B Ready

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 07:48:22 PM »
There were some 50th anniversary t-shirts on sale in the Ozark Marketplace as late as 4/22. Enter the Marketplace from the park side and go to the far left, they had them in that store in the back corner.  HH had some of the 50th anniversary hardback books for sale, they were over behind the cave tour area sitting by the fireplace.

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 08:13:31 AM »
Some 50th anniversary stuff was still on sale the first few days of Worldfest a few weeks ago when I was up there. Not much left. Better get their quickly...if there is anything left at all now!
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 08:18:02 PM »
I didn't see anything there last weekend. I did go to all 4 corners of both HH and OM, but I still could have missed something I suppose.
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett