Author Topic: Moonlight Madness Silver Dollar City | Silver Dollar City at Night!  (Read 2123 times)

johnburton

• Hatfield
  • Owner of Escape Code and The Axe Game in Branson
    • View Profile
    • TPF! Travel
Moonlight Madness Silver Dollar City | Silver Dollar City at Night! 

WATCH HERE! https://youtu.be/aZFFvfdhCv4

Silver Dollar City at night is AMAZING! You will love Moonlight Madness where the temperatures are cooler, the lights are beautiful, the fireworks are stunning and the rides are exhilarating!   

John and Amy take you on a tour of Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri at night during Moonlight Madness. Check out Mystic River Falls, River Blast, shops, restaurants, the American Plunge, Time Traveler and MORE!

Owner of Escape Code and The Axe Game in Branson, Missouri.

Co-host of TPF! Trips, Places and Fun

Irrumater

• View Profile
Re: Moonlight Madness Silver Dollar City | Silver Dollar City at Night!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2020, 04:13:00 PM »
Yesterday was our 4th trip of the year, and it was the best one yet. We rode MRF in the morning and pretty much everything else as the day went on. Only real annoyance is they are still only running one train on powderkeg so it stays at an hour wait all day long.
We went to the 6pm NewsBoys concert at echo hollow. I think SDC did a great job of reminding and enforcing social distancing and masks throughout, without being overbearing about it. It sure was nice to see live music in a "crowd" again. We didn't stay for fireworks, since we had been there since open, but I will say it was very nice to see the crowd level for moonlight madness. Looked to be getting closer to a theme park level crowd than we had seen on other trips. And the parking lot confirmed that when we left. Im sure SDC was loving yesterdays attendance after all the down right slow days so far this year. I would love to know what it actually was.
Yes masks are a pain, but absolutely doable if you want to go.

Duelist

• Post Master
    • View Profile
Re: Moonlight Madness Silver Dollar City | Silver Dollar City at Night!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2020, 04:35:22 PM »
Welcome to the site Irrumater!
I'm Your Huckleberry