Author Topic: Mr. B's Ice Cream Parlor.  (Read 1734 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Mr. B's Ice Cream Parlor.
« on: September 13, 2018, 07:38:51 PM »
As many of you know, I am friends with The Haygood bunch, that being said. I am pleased to make this announcement for them....

Mr. B's Ice Cream Parlor is Located in old downtown Branson, On the Corner SE corner of Main and Veterens Blvd.. Just across the street and West and up the hill from Dicks 5 & 10.. .

I am happy to announce that there are new owners for this business.!! YES!! Thats right, Three of The Haygood brothers went together and purchased it. They actually got possession on Labor Day Weekend. The previous owner is staying on for a bit, to help with vendors and suppliers.

You will see many of the old faces behind the counter and of course new faces too.

They are not planning any BIG changes, but rather lots of little ones. They will be keeping the 50's theme ice cream parlor.

The menu is going to be tweaked and improved, with very few deletions, but several new items to be added, again this will happen over the next few weeks..

Probably some new seating, booths and such.

Since The Haygoods are involved you can expect some major lighting changes and additions, Both inside and outside..... Lots of L.E.D. of course..!!

Being this late in the year, I am sure there will be lots of stuff added and modified through the winter months.

They are open for business, and looking forward to the fall season in town, stop in, have a cone, or chili pie, Ice cream sundae, or chili dog, or regular hot dog or choose anything off the menu, take a minute and relax, check it out and look around for the guys. No telling who may be hanging around...Tell them hi, and let them know about your visit..