Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > General Silver Dollar City Talk

SDC screensavers?

(1/3) > >>

Andymeets1880s:

I was wondering how many of you have an SDC screensaver on their computers. Mine is a scene I found on Google images. It as a pic of the park still closed (I am assuming because there is absolutely no one in the shot) and it is a downhill street shot. I dont know where it is exactly because you cant read the one sign that is visible, but it's a sunny day and it looks like someone spilled some kind of liquid down the street. It's a pretty clear shot and I love to see it when my screen blinks on.

If you have an SDC pic, what is it??

maddilives4him:
I've got an SDC screensaver! I downloaded it from the SDC website. It's kinda hard to explain but it's a picture of  Wildfire going on the sideway turn just before the cobra loop beside the watch deck.

betamike:
I use an iPad so I have the screensaver set to run through all my personal SDC photos and maps I have collected.  Plus I can take my SDC library with me!

rubedugans:
I have taken many photos like that Andy, Most are before opening, looking past the chains downhill all around the front of the park. Many ALSO have water spots on the ground from the morning wash that the park goes through before us guests arrive to visit the citizens

With my work issue computer I cannot change the desktop :-[ But when I go into sleepmode, I see those places!

marolinesdad:
I would love to have one but I do not think my half dead computer would take one more thing on it...   I really need a new one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version