Author Topic: Catfish ?  (Read 2909 times)

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
Catfish ?
« on: June 05, 2010, 07:15:02 AM »
Is he still working at SDC?
Last time we saw him, he was working the front gate & entertainin' the crowd inside Aunt Mollys for breakfast. One other thing.. We were the very 1st people at the parkin' lot one time last year or 2 ago, cuz we left from KC so early, so we went ahead & walked. Well, guess who went buzzin' by us on'a lil' moped dress'd for work....?

Yip, Catfish!! It was hilarious to see. Gave us our very first smile & laugh of the day. Lil' memories like that are the best. And go along way! ;D
Live life like it's the last day!

Joy

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Catfish ?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 07:24:27 AM »
I've got a pic of my sis and me with Catfish (I think it's him... gotta dig out the photo again) from back in, oh, '95 I think.

Zephon

• Conductor
  • RedBirdFever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 12:05:02 PM »
Catfish, AKA Kent Woolston, is no longer with the company.  He had a disagreement with the direction that TPTB were taking the street troop, and decided to leave.  He was a good and a fun guy.  He may return at Christmas time to do his "Musical Instruments of the Bible" show in the Red Gold Heritage Hall, but I don't know for sure.
"Why do they call them Wild Women?"

mbrownx4

• McCoy
  • When can I go back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 02:56:09 PM »
The time I went in 2009 for Old time Christmas, I was disappointed to not see his Biblical Instrument show.  I did not know if that was because of the dates I was there or not.
Vote to end 2020!

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 01:20:22 PM »
We went to SDC a couple of times during Christmas 2009; Catfish didn't have his musical instruments of the Bible show.