Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > General Silver Dollar City Talk

Rainmaker back for 2010!

(1/8) > >>

Junior:
I was cruising the SDC official website last night, looked under the "shows" section under "street troupe" and saw that the RAINMAKER SHOW will be back this year as part of the entertainment on Main Street! So...has anyone visited park this year and seen the Rainmaker show, or will the show not begin until anniversary weekend?

rubedugans:
I heard the rainmaker this past week. No not at SDC but on the sounds of SDC LP. It brought back great memories. I wish that album was on iTunes so I could listen to it other than from my record player.

Ozark Outlaw:
Good catch! I am not old enough to have had a chance to experience the original version. It's good to know that Silver Dollar City is including so many throwback attractions this year! I hope the new version will have just as much charm, and excitement as the old version.

We need new reviews! ;D

Copper:
The Rainmaker’s wagon was outside the paint shop last Saturday, so I’m thinking he will be making an appearance in the near future!

haytater:
My parents have great memories of the rainmaker shows although I have never seen it. Hopefully that will change this year! I was also perusing the SDC website and noticed they have added stories of how each shop came to Silver Dollar City. There were stories for the more popular shops (Brown's, Sullivan's, etc.) but now there are stories for nearly every one. Take a look - they are very imaginative! Some are a bit of a stretch but for the most part, they are pretty good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version